Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-06-2014, 22:00   #31
53cr37 W34p0n
Masamunian
 
53cr37 W34p0n's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 1,346
53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electra_Glide View Post
Legalize all drugs? Critical & Superior thinking? The health system wouldn't be able to support all the addicts, diseases, and death that would come with that.
There is already plenty of problems with the present day legalized drugs.
You may as well take the position that murder should be legal, in fact, lets just not have any laws at all, and live survival of the fittest. In that scenario, you would be pushing up daisies years ago, but your critical thinking has failed to bring about that awareness for you.

What are you, an anarchist? Oh well, back to the stone age.
The greatest sign of a closed mind is when one can only think of the negative consequences of change, and so cling to the status quo with all their might.

Your argument that the health system is unable to support everything is ridiculous, because the prison system is already beyond maximum capacity and it's draining our economy. Statistics have also shown that the legalization of drugs lower crime rates across the board. Plus, nobody has yet been able to reconcile the moral absurdity that goes with the legalization of alcohol (the most damaging drug known to man) and the criminalization of less damaging drugs.

Yes, I am an anarchist. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarchism
An anarchist is fundamentally against the forceful use of violence to compel obedience. This is why they advocate the abolition of the state, which is fundamentally all about forcibly compelling people to obey laws (or contracts) which the people never signed or agreed to. Anarchism is not about having no rules, or rioting and committing violent acts, and that's the biggest lie that supporters of the state have successfully perpetrated against their biggest opponent.
__________________
Lion>Snowfall>FrogPrince>????Limbo

The Legendary MasamuneXero


Quote:
Originally posted by JoeyStorm
u r a legend
Quote:
Originally posted by Greystar
losers quit heros take long breaks the masamunian will return i smell it
Past forum accounts:

Secret Weapon
SecretWeapon
Secret b&
Secret b& agin
Secret b& V.2
V.3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11...(etc)
Secret Imolated
Secret Imolate


You can't stop the machine.

Last edited by 53cr37 W34p0n; 04-06-2014 at 22:04.
53cr37 W34p0n is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-08-2014, 09:44   #32
Octavia
Registered User
 
Octavia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 377
Octavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 53cr37 W34p0n View Post
The greatest sign of a closed mind is when one can only think of the negative consequences of change, and so cling to the status quo with all their might.

Your argument that the health system is unable to support everything is ridiculous, because the prison system is already beyond maximum capacity and it's draining our economy. Statistics have also shown that the legalization of drugs lower crime rates across the board. Plus, nobody has yet been able to reconcile the moral absurdity that goes with the legalization of alcohol (the most damaging drug known to man) and the criminalization of less damaging drugs.

Yes, I am an anarchist. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarchism
An anarchist is fundamentally against the forceful use of violence to compel obedience. This is why they advocate the abolition of the state, which is fundamentally all about forcibly compelling people to obey laws (or contracts) which the people never signed or agreed to. Anarchism is not about having no rules, or rioting and committing violent acts, and that's the biggest lie that supporters of the state have successfully perpetrated against their biggest opponent.
*tips fedora*

Octavia is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-08-2014, 14:48   #33
Electra_Glide
Giddy Up
 
Electra_Glide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,383
Electra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 53cr37 W34p0n View Post
The greatest sign of a closed mind is when one can only think of the negative consequences of change, and so cling to the status quo with all their might.

Your argument that the health system is unable to support everything is ridiculous, because the prison system is already beyond maximum capacity and it's draining our economy. Statistics have also shown that the legalization of drugs lower crime rates across the board. Plus, nobody has yet been able to reconcile the moral absurdity that goes with the legalization of alcohol (the most damaging drug known to man) and the criminalization of less damaging drugs.

Yes, I am an anarchist. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarchism
An anarchist is fundamentally against the forceful use of violence to compel obedience. This is why they advocate the abolition of the state, which is fundamentally all about forcibly compelling people to obey laws (or contracts) which the people never signed or agreed to. Anarchism is not about having no rules, or rioting and committing violent acts, and that's the biggest lie that supporters of the state have successfully perpetrated against their biggest opponent.
Your argument is ****. Nothing like having legal heroin in the house for the kids to get their hands on. I would say you have the closed mind considering you can't see the negative consequences. If anything, I'm being positive by not accepting the downfalls that would surely accompany legalization of your glorified ****.

I would never expect a rise in heart disease , tuberculosis, STDs, hepatitis, AIDS, and overdoses Most death associated with drugs is also younger people. Nice start in life ...uh I mean death. Then there is those who are addicted/get addicted, yah sure, they won't commit crimes to feed their habit, right? No different than alcohol. Its party time, lets share the needle.

Did I not say we already have enough problems with current legalized drugs, or can't you ****ing read? Sure lets jump on the old alcohol wagon, a prime example of what happens when dangerous drugs are legalized. Its nice of you to provide this fact as to what more we will be in for by legalizing even more dangerous drugs.

An anarchist? So tell me, how does anarchism work with billions of people? It simply won't retard. You can define Anarchism anyway you please, but fact of the matter is we are human and the darker side of Anarchism will be alive and well in an Anarchic world. But no, that's something you just can't bring yourself to be mindful of. Just like all other social networks created by mankind, there is always the failed side. Anarchy is certainly not a system that will work in this world.

Go stuff your critical thinking, its flawed and omits reality.

So to hell with obeying forcible laws like what? Murder? Rape? Dumping toxic waste into drinking water? Assault? Robbery? Drive randomly all over the road? Set fire to forests? Hang someone in a tree? Genocide? Your Anarchic Utopia is ****. Just like the Universe, everything in it has an order/law that enables it to work. Anarchic ideology would have killed this world long long ago if that is how we lived.

Last edited by Electra_Glide; 04-08-2014 at 20:13. Reason: Critical thinking is no where to be seen.
Electra_Glide is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-09-2014, 14:24   #34
53cr37 W34p0n
Masamunian
 
53cr37 W34p0n's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 1,346
53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electra_Glide View Post
Your argument is ****. Nothing like having legal heroin in the house for the kids to get their hands on. I would say you have the closed mind considering you can't see the negative consequences. If anything, I'm being positive by not accepting the downfalls that would surely accompany legalization of your glorified ****.

I would never expect a rise in heart disease , tuberculosis, STDs, hepatitis, AIDS, and overdoses Most death associated with drugs is also younger people. Nice start in life ...uh I mean death. Then there is those who are addicted/get addicted, yah sure, they won't commit crimes to feed their habit, right? No different than alcohol. Its party time, lets share the needle.

Did I not say we already have enough problems with current legalized drugs, or can't you ****ing read? Sure lets jump on the old alcohol wagon, a prime example of what happens when dangerous drugs are legalized. Its nice of you to provide this fact as to what more we will be in for by legalizing even more dangerous drugs.

An anarchist? So tell me, how does anarchism work with billions of people? It simply won't retard. You can define Anarchism anyway you please, but fact of the matter is we are human and the darker side of Anarchism will be alive and well in an Anarchic world. But no, that's something you just can't bring yourself to be mindful of. Just like all other social networks created by mankind, there is always the failed side. Anarchy is certainly not a system that will work in this world.

Go stuff your critical thinking, its flawed and omits reality.

So to hell with obeying forcible laws like what? Murder? Rape? Dumping toxic waste into drinking water? Assault? Robbery? Drive randomly all over the road? Set fire to forests? Hang someone in a tree? Genocide? Your Anarchic Utopia is ****. Just like the Universe, everything in it has an order/law that enables it to work. Anarchic ideology would have killed this world long long ago if that is how we lived.
You're incapable of thinking past "drugs = crime", and that's the problem that most people have. You do realize that all drugs were legal (as far as I'm aware) prior to the 60's? Drugs clearly didn't destroy the world. Rich people with interests in making them illegal have warped your mind into believing that the world would end if they were legal, but how do they explain how we even made it this far? You can't deny history.

As I told you earlier, Anarchism isn't about having no rules. Every example that you mentioned is violent, and it would still be dealt with, but not with violence (except immediate self-defense). I don't think you truly realize the psychology of treating people like animals, and putting them into cages. Do you think they truly change? I hear people come out of jail and tell me that the system is right, they were wrong, and they'll never do it again. They almost always do it again, because the method for changing behavior is flawed. You don't turn a "bad guy" into a "good guy" by doing the same **** back at him, you only teach them to not get caught.

If you're actually interested at all in truth, you'd look at all sides before deciding what's right and wrong. This guy takes a shot at describing a framework for how anarchy would work in the real world.
http://www.freedomainradio.com/free/books/FDR_5_PDF_Practical_Anarchy_Audiobook.pdf
__________________
Lion>Snowfall>FrogPrince>????Limbo

The Legendary MasamuneXero


Quote:
Originally posted by JoeyStorm
u r a legend
Quote:
Originally posted by Greystar
losers quit heros take long breaks the masamunian will return i smell it
Past forum accounts:

Secret Weapon
SecretWeapon
Secret b&
Secret b& agin
Secret b& V.2
V.3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11...(etc)
Secret Imolated
Secret Imolate


You can't stop the machine.
53cr37 W34p0n is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-09-2014, 18:24   #35
Electra_Glide
Giddy Up
 
Electra_Glide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,383
Electra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 53cr37 W34p0n View Post
You're incapable of thinking past "drugs = crime", and that's the problem that most people have. You do realize that all drugs were legal (as far as I'm aware) prior to the 60's? Drugs clearly didn't destroy the world. Rich people with interests in making them illegal have warped your mind into believing that the world would end if they were legal, but how do they explain how we even made it this far? You can't deny history.

As I told you earlier, Anarchism isn't about having no rules. Every example that you mentioned is violent, and it would still be dealt with, but not with violence (except immediate self-defense). I don't think you truly realize the psychology of treating people like animals, and putting them into cages. Do you think they truly change? I hear people come out of jail and tell me that the system is right, they were wrong, and they'll never do it again. They almost always do it again, because the method for changing behavior is flawed. You don't turn a "bad guy" into a "good guy" by doing the same **** back at him, you only teach them to not get caught.

If you're actually interested at all in truth, you'd look at all sides before deciding what's right and wrong. This guy takes a shot at describing a framework for how anarchy would work in the real world.
http://www.freedomainradio.com/free/books/FDR_5_PDF_Practical_Anarchy_Audiobook.pdf
Oh, hey there blind ass moron.

You are incapable of learning past history with drug legalization. Things went very well for China when they allowed opium into their country didn't it? No need to explain, its all in the history books.

Once again you dismiss that the other half of Anarchism will not exist when surely it would. Once again you dismiss human nature. It would be interesting to see the rise of power in Anarchic countries/in an Anarchic world and the results that would become of that. Your critical thinking is inside the box. Anarchism would fall faster than communism did because of the complete lack or ability to hold a nation together. You are a ****ing idiot. But, yah, don't pay any attention to that reality, its not something that that even comes close to piercing your peanut.

The truth? What truth? You have no past history or a present day working Anarchic society that proves its validity and successful outcome. All you have is posts just like Dip****Walker full of insinuations and speculation about its possible outcome. If there was any truth to Anarchy at all we would have working models all over the world and part of our governments.

Hmmmm....let me look.............nope..don't see any.
Electra_Glide is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-09-2014, 19:51   #36
53cr37 W34p0n
Masamunian
 
53cr37 W34p0n's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 1,346
53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute
You're not interested in seeing any other side but your own indoctrinated beliefs. I went from a supporter of the state to an anarchist. What have you ever done as an intellectually courageous individual?
__________________
Lion>Snowfall>FrogPrince>????Limbo

The Legendary MasamuneXero


Quote:
Originally posted by JoeyStorm
u r a legend
Quote:
Originally posted by Greystar
losers quit heros take long breaks the masamunian will return i smell it
Past forum accounts:

Secret Weapon
SecretWeapon
Secret b&
Secret b& agin
Secret b& V.2
V.3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11...(etc)
Secret Imolated
Secret Imolate


You can't stop the machine.
53cr37 W34p0n is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-09-2014, 20:09   #37
terminejra
Registered User
 
terminejra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: TQDungeon
Posts: 48
terminejra has a reputation beyond reputeterminejra has a reputation beyond reputeterminejra has a reputation beyond reputeterminejra has a reputation beyond reputeterminejra has a reputation beyond reputeterminejra has a reputation beyond reputeterminejra has a reputation beyond reputeterminejra has a reputation beyond reputeterminejra has a reputation beyond reputeterminejra has a reputation beyond reputeterminejra has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 53cr37 W34p0n View Post
The greatest sign of a closed mind is when one can only think of the negative consequences of change, and so cling to the status quo with all their might.

Your argument that the health system is unable to support everything is ridiculous, because the prison system is already beyond maximum capacity and it's draining our economy. Statistics have also shown that the legalization of drugs lower crime rates across the board. Plus, nobody has yet been able to reconcile the moral absurdity that goes with the legalization of alcohol (the most damaging drug known to man) and the criminalization of less damaging drugs.

Yes, I am an anarchist. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarchism
An anarchist is fundamentally against the forceful use of violence to compel obedience. This is why they advocate the abolition of the state, which is fundamentally all about forcibly compelling people to obey laws (or contracts) which the people never signed or agreed to. Anarchism is not about having no rules, or rioting and committing violent acts, and that's the biggest lie that supporters of the state have successfully perpetrated against their biggest opponent.
Wow this is so dumb

Anarchist ideas of the destructive state have literally gone nowhere and made no positive impact to society.

1) your basing your assumptions on the idea that a majority or people in jails are there because of drug intake... It's important to note that firstly this is dumb and secondly drug related crimes are different to drug intake

2) so it's better to have the money we're "wasting" in jails to be wasted in hospitals????

3) have you even looked into the impacts of drug legalisation in America??

4) do you even?
terminejra is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-09-2014, 20:33   #38
terminejra
Registered User
 
terminejra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: TQDungeon
Posts: 48
terminejra has a reputation beyond reputeterminejra has a reputation beyond reputeterminejra has a reputation beyond reputeterminejra has a reputation beyond reputeterminejra has a reputation beyond reputeterminejra has a reputation beyond reputeterminejra has a reputation beyond reputeterminejra has a reputation beyond reputeterminejra has a reputation beyond reputeterminejra has a reputation beyond reputeterminejra has a reputation beyond repute
i know that when you've done Philosophy at University or watched some sort of "rational thinkers" video on youtube it can be easy to think that now you are the most rational person ever and your thoughts and opinions are like gospel. that is why I will let you off with a slap on the wrist if you make a formal apology for filling up some of my brain space with that BS in your next post
terminejra is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-09-2014, 21:11   #39
Electra_Glide
Giddy Up
 
Electra_Glide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,383
Electra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 53cr37 W34p0n View Post
You're not interested in seeing any other side but your own indoctrinated beliefs. I went from a supporter of the state to an anarchist. What have you ever done as an intellectually courageous individual?
What indoctrinated beliefs?

I put forth the failed distribution of Opium as a FACT that illegal drugs are destructive ala China and you just completely ignore it. It can also be said that this was a world wide shut down of the destructive use of Opium in many countries. Why you still want to hold on to your bull**** that legalizing MORE destructive drugs would be a good thing, you have no proof at all except speculation. I provided FACT.

I put forth you have ZERO proof of Anarchy being a viable way of life upon the face of the earth. There is no historical record of a successful Anarchic society and all you can do is cry, that I have proven so.

Keep playing the critical thinker etc etc that you want everyone to believe on this forum, you have failed again and again.

What have I done? Proven facts speak better than your useless unproven pile of ****.

I would say nice try idiot, but you didn't even try.

Last edited by Electra_Glide; 04-09-2014 at 21:17. Reason: Nothing but blabbing **** from this point forth I'll bet.
Electra_Glide is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:35.