Old 03-21-2013, 13:36   #1
Sizaro
Noob

Sizaro is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Sizaro
Comeback after 4 years

So I recently started playing Conquer again and I'm playing on Elements - Dark on my Ninja. I started at 87 and I'm currently level 102 (been playing for 2 days) and I have no clue what the hell I'm doing. I'm just trying to tag along doing quests and killings mobs all the time, I also read some guides on how to level up. But I have no clue if it's gonna pay off in the end.

After all the items I've seen in market I think my gear is just trash. So I made some questions for you guys to answer (if you want).

#1 How to get gear? (Screenshot of my gear) I have these katana's though: (Katana's)

#2 Is my "tag along and kill mobs / quest" gonna pay off in the end?

#3 I have no friends ingame, no one ever talks to me, is this normal? I seem to get along with botters very good, but they never talk to me and kill my mobs all the time

#4 Is it worth getting a guild?

#5 How to get respect on my server?

#6 What should I be doing to get money? (I have 8000 gold as of making this thread)

#7 How am I supposed to get to "lab"? I read that I need 2000 virtue points but I have never ever been in a party before.

It would help me alot if you guys could answer those questions for me (:

Last edited by Sizaro; 03-21-2013 at 13:51.
Sizaro is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-21-2013, 14:10   #2
Vondaha

Vondaha has a reputation beyond reputeVondaha has a reputation beyond reputeVondaha has a reputation beyond reputeVondaha has a reputation beyond reputeVondaha has a reputation beyond reputeVondaha has a reputation beyond reputeVondaha has a reputation beyond reputeVondaha has a reputation beyond reputeVondaha has a reputation beyond reputeVondaha has a reputation beyond reputeVondaha has a reputation beyond repute
Hi! Since you just started why don't you just come to Lucky7 where I am? XD

PM'd! Check your inbox
Vondaha is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-21-2013, 14:14   #3
Sizaro
Noob

Sizaro is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Sizaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vondaha View Post

PM'd! Check your inbox
I do have in mind to switch to another server but I'm not sure yet, I didn't get any pm from you though.
Sizaro is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-21-2013, 14:15   #4
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vondaha View Post

PM'd! Check your inbox
Why ruin his time on CO?

Come to Royalty_EU. No BP, talismans, and a lot of other garbage.
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: