Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 64 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-28-2012, 08:32   #10036
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Bob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ View Post
I have missed you D:

Let us range hug. <(***8807;***9661;***8806;)>
I've missed you too, dearest pandy.

Read as rage hug. Rage hugs sound intense, but range hugs are also good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
Hi Shahed!

There's nothing much going around here. Forum's pretty much deaddddddd.

Where in SaudiArabia did you settle? Anywhere near my birthplace?
Yo, Ahmed!

I was surprised a lot/most of you guys are still hanging around considering how lonely OT looks.

We didn't move there, just went to visit relatives in Jeddah, but we did go to Mecca as well.
Wherebouts in KSA were you born? I was born in Riyadh myself.
Bob the Builder is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-28-2012, 10:06   #10037
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob the Builder View Post

Yo, Ahmed!

I was surprised a lot/most of you guys are still hanging around considering how lonely OT looks.

We didn't move there, just went to visit relatives in Jeddah, but we did go to Mecca as well.
Jeddah! Maaaaaaannnnnnnn I'd dying to visit Mecca D;<

We still roam the forums from time to time, but it became pointless to post as often as we used to.
Old 09-28-2012, 12:48   #10038
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Yo, Ahmed!

How about I range hug you furiously! Oh my love, our time together is too little, much like the life span of a vuilbak. Yes, you sure did conquer me ***9829;
~*panda*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-28-2012, 14:04   #10039
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Heyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
The usual: kicking ass, taking names.
Moved, visited Saudi Arabia during the summer and started final year of school.

Any new goings on with you guys/around here?

Hi pandy!

Sorry, man. I didn't mean to throw you aside like something that belongs in the prullenbak.
Woot! How's university life?
I bet a lot of guys went crazy on your sexy, exposed knees

First wat-war-tro on Unicorn.
130 wat-130 war-130 tro on Unicorn.

This is Bulgaria.
Heyga4Huk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-28-2012, 14:15   #10040
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Don't worry Ahmed, I'm sure she likes you and will come to accept you one day.

Last edited by thehempknight; 09-29-2012 at 01:26.
Old 09-28-2012, 21:31   #10041
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Bob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
Jeddah! Maaaaaaannnnnnnn I'd dying to visit Mecca D;<

We still roam the forums from time to time, but it became pointless to post as often as we used to.
Mecca was crowded as hell though, for obvious reasons.

(I just realized how ironic it is to say it was crowded as hell )
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ View Post
How about I range hug you furiously! Oh my love, our time together is too little, much like the life span of a vuilbak. Yes, you sure did conquer me ***9829;
That is perhaps the most romantic thing anyone has said to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyga4Huk View Post
Woot! How's university life?
I bet a lot of guys went crazy on your sexy, exposed knees
Last year... of highschool. Almost there, though!
Soon I will have them all at my mercy, but for now, crappy school uniforms it is.

Last edited by Bob the Builder; 09-29-2012 at 03:27.
Bob the Builder is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-29-2012, 01:06   #10042
Major_Jack Hoff

Major_Jack Hoff has a reputation beyond reputeMajor_Jack Hoff has a reputation beyond reputeMajor_Jack Hoff has a reputation beyond reputeMajor_Jack Hoff has a reputation beyond reputeMajor_Jack Hoff has a reputation beyond reputeMajor_Jack Hoff has a reputation beyond reputeMajor_Jack Hoff has a reputation beyond reputeMajor_Jack Hoff has a reputation beyond reputeMajor_Jack Hoff has a reputation beyond reputeMajor_Jack Hoff has a reputation beyond reputeMajor_Jack Hoff has a reputation beyond repute
Oh, you know.. The usual.

Masturbated to Bob's pics.
Old 09-29-2012, 02:05   #10043
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Major_Jack Hoff View Post
Oh, you know.. The usual.

Masturbated to Bob's pics.
you know, i only just realised major jack hoff - jack off.

whats my IQ?

Booked a plane ticket to london the other day, One-way...
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-29-2012, 04:02   #10044
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

Quote:

Soon I will have them all at my mercy, but for now, crappy school uniforms it is.
only the tip of the veil my love! Our time together will shake the very foundations of this world.

Romeo and Julliet are mere childs compared to our fiery passion and loving embraces.
Old 09-29-2012, 09:35   #10045
SwichB1ade
20% Cooler

SwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond repute
I cleaned up a fuel spill today. That was fun.
Gonna put White Christmas up my nose

I ain't no weatherman - don't know if it's gonna rain
'Cause I'm a rock 'n roll clown, do a lot of cocaine
One of these days they're gonna take me away
'Cause I'm Dr. Rockso, and I do cocaine
SwichB1ade is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-29-2012, 11:17   #10046
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Heyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Or you can corrupt the uniform

Figured out yet what to study at university?

This is Bulgaria.
Old 09-30-2012, 02:02   #10047
CornFlakes:o
Désolé

CornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond repute
heyga you're so cute when you try to be funny because usually its not
but usually you're hilarious when you say something so witty
CornFlakes:o is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-30-2012, 03:40   #10048
SwichB1ade
20% Cooler

SwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond repute
I saw a funnel cloud today at work. It came from a mighty storm.
Gonna put White Christmas up my nose

I ain't no weatherman - don't know if it's gonna rain
'Cause I'm a rock 'n roll clown, do a lot of cocaine
One of these days they're gonna take me away
'Cause I'm Dr. Rockso, and I do cocaine
SwichB1ade is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-30-2012, 04:45   #10049
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Quote:
Originally Posted by CornFlakes:o View Post
heyga you're so cute when you try to be funny because usually its not
but usually you're hilarious when you say something so witty

But I try so hard

This is Bulgaria.
Old 09-30-2012, 05:06   #10050
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
worked 14 hour shift.
**** my life
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: