Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-28-2012, 08:29   #211
Wayne Brady :(
Gentleman

Wayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond repute
I like the sunset orange and a specific type of blue which I sometimes see in some people's eyes.
Old 05-28-2012, 08:29   #212
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
Im not the one that claimed that he played the full version of d3 weeks before the release, which was in fact a lie.
No it wasn't. But cba starting this again, talking to a brick wall has more effect.

Do tell me when you grow up. You say I can't farm act 2, then I prove I can and you start refering to things YOU think that happened or didn't happen in the past. Hell, even daywalker made more sense.

Your arguments make 0 sense and are not even close to valid. But hey, you must know everything right. You are "the messiah" that sees truth from wrong and everything you say is truth, the rest is folly.
~*panda*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-28-2012, 08:32   #213
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
I watched the sky just now to check!

in before deathclaw says I didn't and yells liar.
Old 05-28-2012, 08:38   #214
Erikuasu
Banned

Erikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ View Post
I watched the sky just now to check!

in before deathclaw says I didn't and yells liar.
Haha I call bull****.
Erikuasu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-28-2012, 08:39   #215
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Heyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond repute
I jungled Veigar before LoL ever existed

First wat-war-tro on Unicorn.
130 wat-130 war-130 tro on Unicorn.

This is Bulgaria.
Heyga4Huk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-28-2012, 10:00   #216
Gentleman

Wayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond repute
haven't played diblo 3 in a while, just started inferno on my witch docta and came upon this GOEDENDAG

Blizz even used Dutch in their game, woohoo!

It's a funny name for a deadly weapon, as Goedendag is actually "Good day". I wonder what went on in the minds of those old Dutchies, calling a mace a Good day. Of course that's what they shouted when they bashed the enemies heads in with that weapon.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	deadly goedendag of the void.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	210.2 KB
ID:	147182  
Old 05-28-2012, 10:05   #217
Erikuasu
Banned

Erikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Brady :( View Post
haven't played diblo 3 in a while, just started inferno on my witch docta and came upon this GOEDENDAG

It's a funny name for a deadly weapon, as Goedendag is actually "Good day". I wonder what went on in the minds of those old Dutchies, calling a mace a Good day. Of course that's what they shouted when they bashed the enemies heads in with that weapon.
Deadly good day of the void.
Old 05-28-2012, 10:21   #218
Gentleman

Politest weapon ever.

Goedendag is the official term for mace btw.
Old 05-28-2012, 10:35   #219
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

Quote:

yeap I laughed aswell. Pretty funneh
Old 05-28-2012, 10:42   #220
Gentleman

Having only 9K dps sucks when encountering yellows with a lot of hp in inferno....

*sigh*

they're so ****ing easy to kill, just takes a lot of time, juking mortars etc. etc. -.-

kinda getting bored now.
Old 05-28-2012, 11:28   #221
Erikuasu
Banned

Holy crap messing with those people that spam messages for buying gold is funny as **** HAHAHA.

http://ignvip.com

HAHAHA go to live chat and spam them random crap.

It's stupid funny.
Old 05-28-2012, 11:47   #222
Deathclaw
Soon™

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ View Post
No it wasn't. But cba starting this again, talking to a brick wall has more effect.

Do tell me when you grow up. You say I can't farm act 2, then I prove I can and you start refering to things YOU think that happened or didn't happen in the past. Hell, even daywalker made more sense.

Your arguments make 0 sense and are not even close to valid. But hey, you must know everything right. You are "the messiah" that sees truth from wrong and everything you say is truth, the rest is folly.
Alright so you expect that your word has a higher value than bare facts. Ok. So much for talking to a wall. Sorry Mr. Grown Up.

Quote:
Having only 9K dps sucks when encountering yellows with a lot of hp in inferno....

*sigh*

they're so ****ing easy to kill, just takes a lot of time, juking mortars etc. etc. -.-

kinda getting bored now.
9k dps for Inferno? LOL. You should prolly stay in hell act 2 or something.
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-28-2012, 12:01   #223
trunks006
ZAINIE PIE

trunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to trunks006
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
All I want to say is, they spent 12 years to make a game, and this is what they came up with?
Blizzard, I am disappoint.
its a great ****ing game

[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what colour is your nipples?[21:54]
[Friend]Taggerung speaks to Taunt: wow.[21:55]
[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what u got saggy ones[21:55]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Next thing you know, you're driving out to a remote site with a dead hooker in the boot of your car, a tourniquet still wrapped around your left arm and a shotgun with only one cartridge on the front seat.
trunks006 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-28-2012, 12:10   #224
Gentleman

I solo'd pretty much every boss with my low dps. Come at me.

I just quick-joined hemp, asked him for plvl, he didn't want

Then I just quick-joined fletch as he needed my assistance with killing diablo in normal mode, he's such a noob. I killed the diablo with 2 hits from my level 1 monk in US servers.
Old 05-28-2012, 12:18   #225
BuddhaIncarnate
New Buddha

BuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond repute
Hemp does not play nice with others

ran away as soon as we joined

You know me as Fletch, the Pro Lvl 3 Touchpad FBer from Unity.

My fastblade is red for Danger
BuddhaIncarnate is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: