Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-14-2012, 18:11   #1
Jaxx.
qq

Jaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond repute
Diablo III

Never played the series before, but there is such a **** storm over this game and how epic its going to be. Done some brief googling and it kinda looks good.

It looks like LoL but I've never played that game before. Also in diablo III you do quests and you can invite friends to do them with which is cool.

Has anyone else played the series before, its apparently very similar.

The price is rather high.
Jaxx. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-14-2012, 18:26   #2
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
There are high expectations for this game. But personally, I don't find it attractive in the slightest, maybe because I don't like this genre.

Waiting other titles like assassins creed & ghost recon.
Old 05-14-2012, 18:30   #3
trunks006
ZAINIE PIE

trunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to trunks006
Ill be on tonight for launch

[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what colour is your nipples?[21:54]
[Friend]Taggerung speaks to Taunt: wow.[21:55]
[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what u got saggy ones[21:55]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Next thing you know, you're driving out to a remote site with a dead hooker in the boot of your car, a tourniquet still wrapped around your left arm and a shotgun with only one cartridge on the front seat.
trunks006 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-14-2012, 18:31   #4
Dr.ProfMaster

Dr.ProfMaster has a reputation beyond reputeDr.ProfMaster has a reputation beyond reputeDr.ProfMaster has a reputation beyond reputeDr.ProfMaster has a reputation beyond reputeDr.ProfMaster has a reputation beyond reputeDr.ProfMaster has a reputation beyond reputeDr.ProfMaster has a reputation beyond reputeDr.ProfMaster has a reputation beyond reputeDr.ProfMaster has a reputation beyond reputeDr.ProfMaster has a reputation beyond reputeDr.ProfMaster has a reputation beyond repute
Never played diablo? whats wrong with you ffs
Dr.ProfMaster is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-14-2012, 19:48   #5
yang3617
Falon

yang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to yang3617 Send a message via AIM to yang3617 Send a message via Yahoo to yang3617 Send a message via Skype™ to yang3617
Diablo was an awesome game. Old school ARPG. Had a Baldur's Gate feel to it.

Diablo 2 was also awesome. There's a lot to do for PVM and PVP. Once you get to higher levels, the PVM dynamic is almost gone except to level and MF items. The game was ruined thanks to bots. Surprisingly, it lived through other hacks like item dupes. Anyways, I quit because it wasn't fun anymore when I had every item that I wanted for 2 Sorc, 1 Paly, 1 Necro, 1 Barb, 2 Zons, 1 Asn. By the time I left, there were tons of websites that just sold characters and items for cash.

D3 will probably go through the same route that D2 went, but with better graphics and newer players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mecha_chaos View Post
PEOPLE I WANT TO KILL COZ IM SO JEALOUS AT HOW COOL THEY ARE:
fury, dark, iceh, falon, mogsy, kittykat, hellicios, trigeki, elite dragon,Skutria, magic onion, dac vin, xioa bai, a5ka, bobbleness, abbygail, bicep, draggonik, mistresskitty, tristesse, Seiken, tallas, Usagi, Darnell0216, Falon, replica, saban, somnica, yang3617, White_Shadow, Godofdarkness, nash0r3, raptoot, Waterlin r da COOLEST
yang3617 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-14-2012, 20:54   #6
Jaxx.
qq

Jaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
There are high expectations for this game. But personally, I don't find it attractive in the slightest, maybe because I don't like this genre.

It kinda reminds me of CO with the whole idea of upping your gear with magic and stones. Not thats exclusive to CO.

Ghost recon, never saw the appeal of that game, I always sense that that game always turns out to be rubbish. I dont see it doing to well.

P.S L85 A2 with red dot, very nice, I like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.ProfMaster View Post
Never played diablo? whats wrong with you ffs
Sorry master, forgiveness, please !!one

Quote:
Originally Posted by trunks006 View Post
Ill be on tonight for launch
I dislike you very much, but wouldnt mind hearing some feedback from you
Jaxx. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-14-2012, 21:08   #7
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaCoke View Post
I've never played the series either, but there are a lot of people really excited about it. I'm considering actually looking into it.
Word of mouth, best propaganda ever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx. View Post
It kinda reminds me of CO with the whole idea of upping your gear with magic and stones. Not thats exclusive to CO.

Ghost recon, never saw the appeal of that game, I always sense that that game always turns out to be rubbish. I dont see it doing to well.

P.S L85 A2 with red dot, very nice, I like.
Cbf to start another mmorpg, specially if it is like co.

You saw gameplay trailers of ghost recon? PC version should be out by the end of May.

Last edited by ~Ahmed~; 05-14-2012 at 21:19.
~Ahmed~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-15-2012, 00:18   #8
Deathclaw
Soon™

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by yang3617 View Post
Diablo was an awesome game. Old school ARPG. Had a Baldur's Gate feel to it.

Diablo 2 was also awesome. There's a lot to do for PVM and PVP. Once you get to higher levels, the PVM dynamic is almost gone except to level and MF items. The game was ruined thanks to bots. Surprisingly, it lived through other hacks like item dupes. Anyways, I quit because it wasn't fun anymore when I had every item that I wanted for 2 Sorc, 1 Paly, 1 Necro, 1 Barb, 2 Zons, 1 Asn. By the time I left, there were tons of websites that just sold characters and items for cash.

D3 will probably go through the same route that D2 went, but with better graphics and newer players.

It is like D2 except that they simplified it for the casual players.
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-15-2012, 00:19   #9
Farau
Banned

Farau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post

**** you dickwad, stupid new***. Never experienced D2, hence you're a ****ing ***got.
Farau is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-15-2012, 00:19   #10
trunks006
ZAINIE PIE

trunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to trunks006
so far 20 mins in, can't login

edit: im in!

edit2: damnit, timed out at retrieving hero list

[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what colour is your nipples?[21:54]
[Friend]Taggerung speaks to Taunt: wow.[21:55]
[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what u got saggy ones[21:55]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Next thing you know, you're driving out to a remote site with a dead hooker in the boot of your car, a tourniquet still wrapped around your left arm and a shotgun with only one cartridge on the front seat.

Last edited by trunks006; 05-15-2012 at 00:21.
trunks006 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-15-2012, 01:02   #11
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
I'll prolly pick it up when it goes on sale. I'm definitely not going to get super into it or want to farm for months, so no rush.

I was mad into Rainbow Six and Rogue Spear back in the day. I wish they'd go back to that style of game, and stop doing all this CoD arcade bs.
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-15-2012, 01:04   #12
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-15-2012, 01:05   #13
mwah
hell yeah

mwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx. View Post
Never played the series before, but there is such a **** storm over this game and how epic its going to be. Done some brief googling and it kinda looks good.

It looks like LoL but I've never played that game before. Also in diablo III you do quests and you can invite friends to do them with which is cool.

Has anyone else played the series before, its apparently very similar.

The price is rather high.
Jaxx, this is bad. Even i've played D2.

Epitome of life's tough decisions: Ace exams or play D3. oh god
mwah is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-15-2012, 01:37   #14
Farau
Banned

Farau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwah View Post
Jaxx, this is bad. Even i've played D2.

Epitome of life's tough decisions: Ace exams or play D3. oh god
The choice is pretty obvious...
Farau is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-15-2012, 02:04   #15
~Ahmed~

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
I was mad into Rainbow Six and Rogue Spear back in the day. I wish they'd go back to that style of game, and stop doing all this CoD arcade bs.
Tactical first person shooters are always fun at first, but they get boring after that. However, future soldier seems to have the potential to last MUCH longer.

Speaking of rainbow six, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqHR18sNmQc

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: