Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-22-2012, 20:15   #1
Davidd22
◄► ◄► ◄►

Davidd22 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidd22 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidd22 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidd22 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidd22 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidd22 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidd22 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidd22 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidd22 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidd22 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidd22 has a reputation beyond repute
Skill = Aimbot

Why is it whenever someone shows.
Slightly above average skills in anything

Is immediately a Aimbot.

Is there no more skilled players anymore?
seriously...
how many times do you get called a aimbot in a day???
Davidd22 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-22-2012, 20:35   #2
Prelease
Tyger_GG

Prelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond repute
i used to get called an aimbotter on my ninja all the time because if you landed anywhere near me you would get ownt, and i would pick people out of the air jumping past em, people call anyone with skill an aimbotter nowadays because there are more aimbots than skilled people and its alot "easier to handle" when you get ownt by an aimbot than it is actually admitting someone is better than you

A Wise man once said.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihud5 View Post
Egys aren't the problem. It's all you retarded English speaking players who constantly ***** and complain
Prelease is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-22-2012, 20:56   #3
PowerOfGray

PowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond repute
Logic of most CO players.

If you hit me, I'm lagging.
If you hit me twice, you're botting.
If I hit you, you autopot.
If I kill you, your bots aren't working.

It is easier to blame bots than taking the blame for your lack of skills.

But on subject, I get called a botter every day when I rarely leave TC. My gear won't change for 4+ months. My level won't change for 6+ months.

Something new actually came out. A certain Nazi says I make every bot out there and I'm the only botter on my server.
PowerOfGray is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-22-2012, 21:43   #4
Rinzler
EntShikari

Rinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerOfGray View Post
Logic of most CO players.

If you hit me, I'm lagging.
If you hit me twice, you're botting.
If I hit you, you autopot.
If I kill you, your bots aren't working.

It is easier to blame bots than taking the blame for your lack of skills.

But on subject, I get called a botter every day when I rarely leave TC. My gear won't change for 4+ months. My level won't change for 6+ months.

Something new actually came out. A certain Nazi says I make every bot out there and I'm the only botter on my server.
Lies! made 2+8s into +12s within 4months! Then new perm p6 within a week or two of them coming out . People are bound to get suspicious.
Rinzler is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-22-2012, 21:45   #5
PowerOfGray

PowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinzler View Post
Lies! made 2+8s into +12s within 4months! Then new perm p6 within a week or two of them coming out . People are bound to get suspicious.
Blasphemy.

P6 bag was weeks after it came out and shield was like a week later.
Old 01-22-2012, 21:48   #6
Rinzler
EntShikari

Rinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Blasphemy.

P6 bag was weeks after it came out and shield was like a week later.
dont change fact one of the first ones to have em permd >.>. But yet you say you rarely leave tc! Hax!
Rinzler is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-22-2012, 21:52   #7
PowerOfGray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinzler View Post
dont change fact one of the first ones to have em permd >.>. But yet you say you rarely leave tc! Hax!
I rarely leave TC. 10+ dbs a week doing nothing but clicking a few people.
Old 01-22-2012, 21:57   #8
Davidd22
◄► ◄► ◄►

Davidd22 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidd22 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidd22 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidd22 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidd22 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidd22 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidd22 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidd22 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidd22 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidd22 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidd22 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

haha you must be godly good to get that kind of response

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prelease View Post
i used to get called an aimbotter on my ninja all the time because if you landed anywhere near me you would get ownt, and i would pick people out of the air jumping past em, people call anyone with skill an aimbotter nowadays because there are more aimbots than skilled people and its alot "easier to handle" when you get ownt by an aimbot than it is actually admitting someone is better than you
I guess it would be hard to admitting someone is better than you.
Especially if you have more Bp than him.

Most of the pirates on my server are starting to call a aimbot.
its just so ez to hit them wen they use Blade Tempest.
it's almost insulting to not hit them
***9552;***9577;***9552;***9574;***9552;***9577;***9552;***9574;***9552;***9577;***9552;***9574;***9552;***9577;***9552;***9574;***9552;***9577;***9552;***9574;***9552;***9577;***9552;***9574;***9552;***9577;***9552;***9574;***9552;***9577;***9552;***9574;***9552;***9577;***9552;***9574;***9552;***9577;***9552;***9574;***9552;***9577;***9552;
***9552;***9574;***9552;***9577;***9552;***9574;***9552;***9577;***9552;***9574;***9552;***9577;***9552;***9574;***9552;***9577;***9552;***9574;***9552;***9577;***9552;***9574;***9552;***9577;***9552;***9574;***9552;***9577;***9552;***9574;***9552;***9577;***9552;***9574;***9552;***9577;***9552;***9574;***9552;***9577;***9552;***9574;***9552;

Last edited by Davidd22; 01-22-2012 at 21:59.
Davidd22 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-22-2012, 23:17   #9
Ncnotorious
!ReNegAdE!

Ncnotorious has a reputation beyond reputeNcnotorious has a reputation beyond reputeNcnotorious has a reputation beyond reputeNcnotorious has a reputation beyond reputeNcnotorious has a reputation beyond reputeNcnotorious has a reputation beyond reputeNcnotorious has a reputation beyond reputeNcnotorious has a reputation beyond reputeNcnotorious has a reputation beyond reputeNcnotorious has a reputation beyond reputeNcnotorious has a reputation beyond repute
lmao i got no clue what u guys are talking about! on my server I "aimboot"...rofl

fyi since when did all bots became known as "aimbot"...is it just me or are the noobs playing CO getting dumber as the days go by...wonder if its directly linked to each other :P
Ncnotorious is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-22-2012, 23:31   #10
sin411
Super ***e

sin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond repute
According to my enemy's i'm always auto potting, how lucky am i
Quote:
Originally posted by ™¤VeYrOn¤™
You make as much sense as a squirrel on crack.
Eternity
Sin_Bunny
tro-tro-tro-arch-tro-nin-nin-nin-monk-war-fire
130-132-134

Currently ranked 5th on the top KO board for my server.
http://co.rank.91.com/enzf/ko.aspx

I deliberately spell words wrong. Call me out on it.
sin411 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-23-2012, 00:44   #11
SaintWulfie

SaintWulfie has a reputation beyond reputeSaintWulfie has a reputation beyond reputeSaintWulfie has a reputation beyond reputeSaintWulfie has a reputation beyond reputeSaintWulfie has a reputation beyond reputeSaintWulfie has a reputation beyond reputeSaintWulfie has a reputation beyond reputeSaintWulfie has a reputation beyond reputeSaintWulfie has a reputation beyond reputeSaintWulfie has a reputation beyond reputeSaintWulfie has a reputation beyond repute
o.0
Does that mean I am aimbotting,botting and autopot?
I haz no skill, but I will take that as compliment
Old 01-23-2012, 00:52   #12
Deathclaw
Soon™

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
A certain Nazi says I make every bot out there
Wow this is some silly claim, because making a bot requires programming skills although you dont have to be a rocket scientist.

However a game designer like you would be overwhelmed by any task that goes beyond 3ds max and photoshop skills like this one. Some people claim really silly things, amazing.
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-23-2012, 00:54   #13
demonikwind
blank

demonikwind has a reputation beyond reputedemonikwind has a reputation beyond reputedemonikwind has a reputation beyond reputedemonikwind has a reputation beyond reputedemonikwind has a reputation beyond reputedemonikwind has a reputation beyond reputedemonikwind has a reputation beyond reputedemonikwind has a reputation beyond reputedemonikwind has a reputation beyond reputedemonikwind has a reputation beyond reputedemonikwind has a reputation beyond repute
noone hacks on my server

who needs hacks when everyone uses wwk or herc

over 100+ hackers/botters caught

R.I.P Emyli Sawagi:
Febuary 14th 1988 - December 8th 2008.

IN MY WORLD EVERYONE IS A PONY AND EATS BUTTERFLYS AND POOPS OUT RAINBOWS
demonikwind is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-23-2012, 00:55   #14
Shikon~DeidaraZ
Banned

Shikon~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputeShikon~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputeShikon~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputeShikon~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputeShikon~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputeShikon~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputeShikon~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputeShikon~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputeShikon~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputeShikon~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputeShikon~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond repute
Love when people call me auto-clicker.
Means I haz skills.
Shikon~DeidaraZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-23-2012, 01:07   #15
Kadafi18

Kadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidd22 View Post
Why is it whenever someone shows.
Slightly above average skills in anything

Is immediately a Aimbot.

Is there no more skilled players anymore?
seriously...
how many times do you get called a aimbot in a day???
Why do egys call us aimbotters? It's simular to hercule calling everyone a trickster at the cell games right lol.
Kadafi18 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: