Yes 12 70.59%
No 5 29.41%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-31-2011, 18:42   #1
amBoOoZ

amBoOoZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to amBoOoZ Send a message via Skype™ to amBoOoZ
Set PK point to Zero (0) after bot confirmed

I hate botters, specially minebot. When I see minebot while I'm mining I kill them while recording and post to the forum. Unfortunately, it takes quite a few days to get approved, however my pk point goes to 1000 which I have to stay online for about 3-4 days or more given good internet connection+server related problem. It would be better when the video's been accepted, reduce the pk points to zero so that we can still kill other botters and again post another video soon rather than waiting couple of days doing nothing actually.
Just my 10cent thought
Old 08-01-2011, 04:16   #2
yogosun

yogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond repute
seems like a good idea
I'm pretty sure bothunter already surpassed him At least unstop didn't pretend he was from the UK while everyone can see bothunter can't talk English

Quote:
Originally Posted by BotHunter4Good View Post
LOL. Are you completely stupid???
I'm not using my mouth Dumbtard.
I use fingers on here.
Since you can't hear me talking over internet can you?
No... You can't.
His stupidity knows no limit
yogosun is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-02-2011, 03:25   #3
BotHunter4Good
The Devil

BotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond repute
Nope.
If you're killing the bots it's doesn't solve anything
Just use the video captures
And use the noob char that is noob gears,

Minerbot = They are all level 15 - 50 ( which mean you can use level 100 with bound talismans and kill them with video capture )
lootsbots = Just capture them on video since. They're too fast for you to get them.

Just use your brain. Don't be like cheaps such as yogo and mikeyy and clients :-)

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=717038

Check this Suggestion about monopoly :-P
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?...1#post11085161

The Devil is back in Action

The most retarded ever
http://www.ilechoo.com/gallery/albums/gifs/retard.gif
  1. Clenk~V.13
  2. Mikeyy
  3. yogosun
  4. chaosknightray
  5. ConquerCatcher

^-- Enjoy yourself noobs.
BotHunter4Good is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-02-2011, 05:39   #4
yogosun

yogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Nope.
If you're killing the bots it's doesn't solve anything
Just use the video captures
And use the noob char that is noob gears,

Minerbot = They are all level 15 - 50 ( which mean you can use level 100 with bound talismans and kill them with video capture )
lootsbots = Just capture them on video since. They're too fast for you to get them.

Just use your brain. Don't be like cheaps such as yogo and mikeyy and clients :-)
And who are u to tell him what char he should use for that? If he want's to use his main, let him. At least he's trying to contribute unlike some other ppl who only troll

And if he used 1 of his backup chars for that, he couldn't ever use it either so your sollution doesn't solve **** moron. You're just placing the prob somewhere else. Trying to act smart without thinking further makes u look dumb, not smart. Get a hint before u open ur dumb mouth
I'm pretty sure bothunter already surpassed him At least unstop didn't pretend he was from the UK while everyone can see bothunter can't talk English

Quote:
I use fingers on here.
No... You can't.

Last edited by yogosun; 08-02-2011 at 09:04.
Old 08-02-2011, 08:18   #5
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
I could agree to having PK points reduced by the amount you spent on killing the botter(s), but to have them reset from 1K to zero for killing a single botter would be excessive.

Some of my 2nd rb Dream/Crystal characters:
_Twoflower_: Pure arch
Jeanie1: Nin-war-monk
Rat_trap: Wat-war-monk
*Gregorian* & TwoFlower: Pure monks
Draupadi: Nin-war-fire
Taoflower: Pure wat
The-Last-Resort : Tro-war-arch

Old 08-03-2011, 05:45   #6
doggy
Banned

doggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond repute
I wouldnt mind this though Im guessing its way to many problems and work for them to actually do this

A easy way is to get a noob with the gear from here

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=721557

lvl him up and just keep him in the mine...everytime u`ve killed them just log off
doggy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-03-2011, 21:09   #7
BotHunter4Good
The Devil

BotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by yogosun View Post
And who are u to tell him what char he should use for that? If he want's to use his main, let him. At least he's trying to contribute unlike some other ppl who only troll

And if he used 1 of his backup chars for that, he couldn't ever use it either so your sollution doesn't solve **** moron. You're just placing the prob somewhere else. Trying to act smart without thinking further makes u look dumb, not smart. Get a hint before u open ur dumb mouth

I use fingers on here.
No... You can't.
And I am smarter than you since. Pking botters doesn't solve anything because TQ doesn't give a craps if you go red or black.

And by the way, I don't need to act smart without thinking. Because I have been there, done and dusted.
If players want to pk botters then they should learn safety way or they'll end up losing gears or they won't able to go outside unsafety place.

By the way you're saying i'm trolling?? Look at yourself with all the others comments you made on every single threads :-). I've read all your and other friends comments 2 days ago.
So BEAT it noob

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=717038

Check this Suggestion about monopoly :-P
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?...1#post11085161

The Devil is back in Action

The most retarded ever
http://www.ilechoo.com/gallery/albums/gifs/retard.gif
  1. Clenk~V.13
  2. Mikeyy
  3. yogosun
  4. chaosknightray
  5. ConquerCatcher

^-- Enjoy yourself noobs.

Last edited by BotHunter4Good; 08-03-2011 at 21:14.
BotHunter4Good is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-04-2011, 04:10   #8
yogosun

Quote:
I use fingers on here.

No... You can't.
And I am smarter than you since. Pking botters doesn't solve anything because TQ doesn't give a craps if you go red or black.

And by the way, I don't need to act smart without thinking. Because I have been there, done and dusted.
If players want to pk botters then they should learn safety way or they'll end up losing gears or they won't able to go outside unsafety place.

By the way you're saying i'm trolling?? Look at yourself with all the others comments you made on every single threads :-). I've read all your and other friends comments 2 days ago.
So BEAT it noob
Haha you keep amusing me with your dumb speeches xD

And the only way to prove it's a mine bot, is to kill em while making a vid. That way the gm's can see that they automatically hop back at an enormous fast pace.

Having someone who didn't even believe that mine bots exist giving advice about catching em is rather ironic xD That thread was so funny with even the gm's laughing at you haha

And your last alinea doesn't even make sense since it's just a bit of trolling.

Quote:
I use fingers on here.
No... You can't.
Old 08-08-2011, 04:16   #9
doggy
Banned

doggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by doggy View Post
I wouldnt mind this though Im guessing its way to many problems and work for them to actually do this

A easy way is to get a noob with the gear from here

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=721557

lvl him up and just keep him in the mine...everytime u`ve killed them just log off
ok forget about what I said

with the 1000pkpoints limit its like 3 times with scatter and u got 1200+ points which means u cant pk them anymore
Old 08-19-2011, 10:24   #10
doggy
Banned

If u get sent to jail the items u mine wont drop when ur killed....so if they not gonna reset them u could just kill the botters, go to jail and mine there untill ur pk points have dropped enough to get out

then just repeat-.-

Though its kinda messed up that theyve made the game so u cant even kill the dam armybotters
Old 08-19-2011, 22:48   #11
ConquerCatcher
CheatCatch

ConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb

Quote:
I use fingers on here.
No... You can't.

So BEAT it noob
I am top 5. in your most retarded sweet bra.
By the way this is probably the best thing you have ever said in your life, you cannot read type a sentence.
Guild: SerenityManager
Battle Power: 325

Suggestions
:
|130 & 135 Stakes/Scarecrows|ReviveHere In Houses|MagicBat Dies Live!|Pure Effects|Archer's Bow Plus Attack|Spear DragonSoul Phase 6|Counter Kill Balance|Make NPCs Look Different|New Archer Skill|
ConquerCatcher is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-20-2011, 01:18   #12
tetsujin

tetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond repute
The only way this would be useful is if you kill HUGE stacks of botters. This would also leave room for abuse, however. Say a player decides to go black name on some normal players. The player then heads to a mine and kills a stack of botters. With this suggestion in place, it would remove the player's PK points that included the points from killing the normal players, et voila, the player gets off without a hitch.

On a side note:

Quote:
I use fingers on here.
No... You can't.

So BEAT it noob
1. Excessive punctuation
2. Incorrect case
3. Improper use of this adverb
4. Incorrect case
5. Period is not necessary
6. Improper pluralization
7. Improper adjective
8. Run-on sentence
9. Excessive punctionation
10. Improper pluralization
11. You just admitted yogosun and the others are your friends
12. You forgot a period at the end

Don't criticize others' grammar when yours is completely infested with mistakes.
Old 08-20-2011, 17:32   #13
dragonfire178
Asshofruit

dragonfire178 has a reputation beyond reputedragonfire178 has a reputation beyond reputedragonfire178 has a reputation beyond reputedragonfire178 has a reputation beyond reputedragonfire178 has a reputation beyond reputedragonfire178 has a reputation beyond reputedragonfire178 has a reputation beyond reputedragonfire178 has a reputation beyond reputedragonfire178 has a reputation beyond reputedragonfire178 has a reputation beyond reputedragonfire178 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tetsujin View Post
The only way this would be useful is if you kill HUGE stacks of botters. This would also leave room for abuse, however. Say a player decides to go black name on some normal players. The player then heads to a mine and kills a stack of botters. With this suggestion in place, it would remove the player's PK points that included the points from killing the normal players, et voila, the player gets off without a hitch.

On a side note:

1. Excessive punctuation
2. Incorrect case
3. Improper use of this adverb
4. Incorrect case
5. Period is not necessary
6. Improper pluralization
7. Improper adjective
8. Run-on sentence
9. Excessive punctionation
10. Improper pluralization
11. You just admitted yogosun and the others are your friends
12. You forgot a period at the end

Don't criticize others' grammar when yours is completely infested with mistakes.
lol owned.

Being on Topic
I vote yes but im also thinking no, It's simply easy to make a noob and give it some talis then kill like 2 of them, You dont have to kill excessive amounts as 1 or 2 of them is enough to prove they're botting. They do Moon Jumps! But yes because I like bothering botters and killing their miners makes it harder for them to earn cps. I like to find people who claim they earn 5kcps a day then wait an hour at their spawn and kill them till I get a bunch of super gems. Oh and BTW, did anyone notice how if you trade someone in the market doing moon jumps they immediately trade you something? It usually fails but once I got a SDG =D.
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..
dragonfire178 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: