Old 06-07-2011, 11:45   #31
fortunist

fortunist is on a distinguished road
I wont post any more or report botters any more cause all i get is "" nothing "".
Wel thats not all true, i got some negatief remarks from vidsters, i rather spend my time on something else.......

Reporting botters doesnt work !!!!!
fortunist is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 06-07-2011, 14:40   #32
TrueNoir
Banned

TrueNoir is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to TrueNoir Send a message via MSN to TrueNoir
unless they like paid someone to hunt bots or make a really legit system thats all serverside and prevents any editing to the client theres no way the botting situation is gonna get fixed what i dont understand is why they havent made some detection that checks to see if a character is teleporting like wow has and just automaticly ban anyone that makes an unexpected teleport more then 3 times that would kill the speed hacking pretty quick the ip banning wont help with people that use hamachi to make a proxy server and connect to co unless co rejected all proxy connections but more or less it would be more ideal to do a server side detection to see if the games been tampored with as well as block injection to the exe while its runing if it was done right bot software would work in a controlled enviroment which would make it look to the botter like its working when its really not but any detailed system would require alot of work money spent cause they cant just go with a simple encrypt all the files way cause then its a pain in the ass to patch to it like for example molebox encryption. Its pretty impossible to break unless its a cracked unsecure version all of the dll's as well as data runs from its own created files and none of it loads into the memory for editing while it does stop all client editing and exe edits it makes it completely impossible to patch without reuploading the whole file all over agian. They would need to come up with there own system. But really trying to make a video to catch the 4000 bots + i see everday is a waste of time and i dont have a 3mb upload theres also no incentive to doing it and in alot of cases people dont end up getting banned or botjailed anyway could even be gm corruption in some cases.
TrueNoir is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 06-07-2011, 15:51   #33
Clenk~V.13

Clenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueNoir View Post
unless they like paid someone to hunt bots or make a really legit system thats all serverside and prevents any editing to the client theres no way the botting situation is gonna get fixed what i dont understand is why they havent made some detection that checks to see if a character is teleporting like wow has and just automaticly ban anyone that makes an unexpected teleport more then 3 times that would kill the speed hacking pretty quick the ip banning wont help with people that use hamachi to make a proxy server and connect to co unless co rejected all proxy connections but more or less it would be more ideal to do a server side detection to see if the games been tampored with as well as block injection to the exe while its runing if it was done right bot software would work in a controlled enviroment which would make it look to the botter like its working when its really not but any detailed system would require alot of work money spent cause they cant just go with a simple encrypt all the files way cause then its a pain in the ass to patch to it like for example molebox encryption. Its pretty impossible to break unless its a cracked unsecure version all of the dll's as well as data runs from its own created files and none of it loads into the memory for editing while it does stop all client editing and exe edits it makes it completely impossible to patch without reuploading the whole file all over agian. They would need to come up with there own system. But really trying to make a video to catch the 4000 bots + i see everday is a waste of time and i dont have a 3mb upload theres also no incentive to doing it and in alot of cases people dont end up getting banned or botjailed anyway could even be gm corruption in some cases.
Did you just start rambling on without knowing what your writing? Your first "sentence" said that one of the two ways to stop botting is to create GMs to hunt botters. Your last "sentence" said that GMs are corrupt.

There are ways to block tampering with RAM, but all those ways to block tampering can be tampered with themselves. There is always somewhere in code that will block it, and the bots will just block those commands or anyone who is not computer retarded would do and just block those system functions directly due to the generally bad nature of those functions.

Doubt your server has 100 bots let alone 4000+.
Clenk~V.13 is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 06-09-2011, 16:16   #34
BotHunter4Good
The Devil

BotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fortunist View Post
I wont post any more or report botters any more cause all i get is "" nothing "".
Wel thats not all true, i got some negatief remarks from vidsters, i rather spend my time on something else.......

Reporting botters doesnt work !!!!!
This is why I stopped. Because GM doesn't give a **** about botters or us. The only things they give a **** about is moneys. Like I said I don't care about paying. But I am more concerns about botters. Especially I lost to that speedhacking wanker on that team pk tourney. Since. it was only 15 second left and got me at 6 second left.. What a retard. I know he been speedhacking because he stood stills.

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=717038

Check this Suggestion about monopoly :-P
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?...1#post11085161

The Devil is back in Action

The most retarded ever
http://www.ilechoo.com/gallery/albums/gifs/retard.gif
  1. Clenk~V.13
  2. Mikeyy
  3. yogosun
  4. chaosknightray
  5. ConquerCatcher

^-- Enjoy yourself noobs.
BotHunter4Good is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 06-09-2011, 18:22   #35
Clenk~V.13

Clenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BotHunter4Good View Post
This is why I stopped. Because GM doesn't give a **** about botters or us. The only things they give a **** about is moneys. Like I said I don't care about paying. But I am more concerns about botters. Especially I lost to that speedhacking wanker on that team pk tourney. Since. it was only 15 second left and got me at 6 second left.. What a retard. I know he been speedhacking because he stood stills.
I'm confused. Did you say he stood still so he must be speeding?
Clenk~V.13 is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 06-10-2011, 04:32   #36
FloSwifty

FloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I know he been speedhacking because he stood stills.
That makes absolutely no sense.
Old 06-10-2011, 05:43   #37
BotHunter4Good
The Devil

BotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clenk~V.13 View Post
I'm confused. Did you say he stood still so he must be speeding?
He stood still for 16 seconds then caught me with his speedhack. That retard still got away with it.

if the timer is below 30second this guy alway win by using speedhack.
Because he panic that the timer would run out as I and my team would have won the team pk against that little ****.

2 things I hate about retards.
1 they borrow gears,
2 they use bots to get something that they can't even earn properly. Especially in tournaments.

The most retarded ever
  1. Clenk~V.13
  2. Mikeyy
  3. yogosun
  4. chaosknightray
  5. ConquerCatcher

Old 06-10-2011, 16:08   #38
Angerkev

Angerkev has a reputation beyond reputeAngerkev has a reputation beyond reputeAngerkev has a reputation beyond reputeAngerkev has a reputation beyond reputeAngerkev has a reputation beyond reputeAngerkev has a reputation beyond reputeAngerkev has a reputation beyond reputeAngerkev has a reputation beyond reputeAngerkev has a reputation beyond reputeAngerkev has a reputation beyond reputeAngerkev has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Did you name your forum account ironicly for fun?
Angerkev is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 06-10-2011, 18:55   #39
BotHunter4Good
The Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angerkev View Post
Did you name your forum account ironicly for fun?
:-\ I'm sure that got nothing to do with you. Since i'm 100percent sure that anyone allows to make up the forum account names. And most of all If you want to about my forum name, We should ask about your name. However I don't really care, Since I'm hunting botters. Since I don't make up stupid name.
And I honestly don't give a damn what people think.

The most retarded ever
  1. Clenk~V.13
  2. Mikeyy
  3. yogosun
  4. chaosknightray
  5. ConquerCatcher

Old 06-11-2011, 01:24   #40
DSAicey

DSAicey has a reputation beyond reputeDSAicey has a reputation beyond reputeDSAicey has a reputation beyond reputeDSAicey has a reputation beyond reputeDSAicey has a reputation beyond reputeDSAicey has a reputation beyond reputeDSAicey has a reputation beyond reputeDSAicey has a reputation beyond reputeDSAicey has a reputation beyond reputeDSAicey has a reputation beyond reputeDSAicey has a reputation beyond repute
I think if tqs eployees are so damn lazy then why not change the botjailing report system.

1.Only need to give link to video( with maby little description what you think you are reporting )
2.When char who you jailed pays to get out of jail then you get half of what he pay for getting out and if he wont pay then you get nothing, so there wont be abuseing of system but at the same time makes reporting those little ***s worth it.

( I also was reporting bots but now i gave up cause its just not worth the time and effort + if some ******** is ****ing the spawn in like fg 3 or bi then when i report bot will be jailed maby next day or even later wich makes it pointless as next day there is new bot or same bot agen and i still cant play )
DSAicey is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 06-11-2011, 05:19   #41
LetsBlaze#2
M0dified!

LetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond repute
I watch nrop
LetsBlaze#2 is offline   Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: