View Poll Results: Restore mining rates to near nothing?
Yes 11 27.50%
No 29 72.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-05-2011, 17:08   #31
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BotHunter4Good View Post
I vote no, Because there is no such a thing as miner bot..
lol'd
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-06-2011, 09:27   #32
yogosun

yogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I vote no, Because there is no such a thing as miner bot..
Quote:
Originally Posted by IluminatI View Post
lol'd
I bet everyone did rofl, even Hemp. But what did you expect from bothunter
yogosun is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-06-2011, 09:36   #33
BotHunter4Good
The Devil

BotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconan View Post
To answer your question... Mine bots will automatically drop ores to prevent inventory from filling up (means unlike a legit miner they don't need to be mining for hours without moving/dying in order to be left mining overnight) For example before I left for work this morning I noticed that my miner was disconnected last night, I did not bother to log him back in cause I had to leave in 15 min, meaning I would just get an inventory full of ores, mine botter does not have that issue. Though more important is that mine botters will automatically revive and return to mine and start mining again so if left mining while sleeping/at work and they get PKed they drop a few things and continue on mining, if my miner gets PKed while I am asleep or at work I drop a few things and sit as a ghost until I check on them again.
For example. WHAT!!
Here we go again.
You believe miner bot? Do you really believe that?? Get your videos and prove everyone. Instead of sitting on your monkey asses crying over suggestion forum..

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=717038

Check this Suggestion about monopoly :-P
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?...1#post11085161

The Devil is back in Action

The most retarded ever
http://www.ilechoo.com/gallery/albums/gifs/retard.gif
  1. Clenk~V.13
  2. Mikeyy
  3. yogosun
  4. chaosknightray
  5. ConquerCatcher

^-- Enjoy yourself noobs.
BotHunter4Good is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-06-2011, 09:43   #34
BotHunter4Good
The Devil

BotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paper~DeidaraZ View Post

owned.
Lol So what does this prove?? The miner hasn't drops anything... Pictures isn't exactly you need. It's the videos you need.

So Where the Hell is the Video.... Screenshot doesn't prove anything.
People can create so many accounts level 15's and bring there miners in cave and do nothing.
NOTHING.
And pk their own miner accounts, Since I do believe you were using mupltiple client.... (THIRD progammes) Again That doesn't prove anything, And the botter you're saying laying dead.. After monsters kill it... It might have connection problem..
Seriously Video it Not numb it.
If you didn't know people would have gone to Dessert city mine cave... Where there isn't any monsters.. Oops oops my points proven

The most retarded ever
  1. Clenk~V.13
  2. Mikeyy
  3. yogosun
  4. chaosknightray
  5. ConquerCatcher

Old 05-06-2011, 09:47   #35
Mikeyy
Mikeyy

Mikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Lol So what does this prove?? The miner hasn't drops anything... Pictures isn't exactly you need. It's the videos you need.

So Where the Hell is the Video.... Screenshot doesn't prove anything.
People can create so many accounts level 15's and bring there miners in cave and do nothing.
NOTHING.
And pk their own miner accounts, Since I do believe you were using mupltiple client.... (THIRD progammes) Again That doesn't prove anything, And the botter you're saying laying dead.. After monsters kill it... It might have connection problem..
Seriously Video it Not numb it.
If you didn't know people would have gone to Dessert city mine cave... Where there isn't any monsters.. Oops oops my points proven

you are a ****ing retard. just saying. there are vids of auto miners.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
You dumb ****.
Mikeyy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-06-2011, 10:02   #36
BotHunter4Good
The Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyy View Post
you are a ****ing retard. just saying. there are vids of auto miners.
Well put it on here then. Prove that they've been botting. Go on.

The most retarded ever
  1. Clenk~V.13
  2. Mikeyy
  3. yogosun
  4. chaosknightray
  5. ConquerCatcher

Old 05-06-2011, 10:40   #37
Mikeyy
Mikeyy

Mikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vyz0dDWJgCc

http://www.xfire.com/video/45f8d8/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
You dumb ****.
Mikeyy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-06-2011, 23:17   #38
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
you take the prize of most retarded person on forums since unstop got banned.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-07-2011, 03:08   #39
I Rule
You Suck

I Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by IluminatI View Post
you take the prize of most retarded person on forums since unstop got banned.
And a +1 from me.

Thanks alot Apple06~ for the avy
I Rule is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-07-2011, 03:12   #40
Paper~DeidaraZ
Banned

Paper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond repute
are you TQ staff to say there arent miner botters?
you got your proof, deal with it.
Paper~DeidaraZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-07-2011, 08:34   #41
yogosun

yogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
For example. WHAT!!
Here we go again.
You believe miner bot? Do you really believe that?? Get your videos and prove everyone. Instead of sitting on your monkey asses crying over suggestion forum..
Wow and you've been playing for over 7 years? rofl dumbass, there's bots for everything

So why don't you finally shut up instead of continuously anoying everyone down here with your retarded comments?

Stupidity really seems to know no limits when you're around...
yogosun is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: