Old 03-20-2011, 19:54   #16
Neko.chan
Assassin

Neko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateBuzz View Post
Atleast u go on EMO mode and kill ur self when you're losing your virginity biatch.
Uh, what?

Damn, you really need some help on insulting people. Not only do your "insults" make little to no sense, but you also have no clue what you're talking about.
Consider this: If I went all "emo" and killed myself after losing my virginity, I wouldn't be here typing right now would I? Let me help you.

"You went all emo, and cut yourself after losing your virginity to a male goat."

Now see? That applies to you, and while it indicates you are a disgusting person by having sexual relations with a male goat, it also allows you a loophole to continue posting your dribble on these forums. Not only does my insult to you make sense, it's probably also true.

Kthanxbai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerstar View Post
lolol if i ever meet u in the street ima just be like add man ok or no, and pull out a notebook so i can write your name in it.
Neko.chan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-20-2011, 20:27   #17
Manhattans Junk
sick abz

Manhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimatebuzz View Post
well i might be a retard but you're retarder?
xD
Manhattans Junk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-21-2011, 01:52   #18
UltimateBuzz

UltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to UltimateBuzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neko.chan View Post
Uh, what?

Damn, you really need some help on insulting people. Not only do your "insults" make little to no sense, but you also have no clue what you're talking about.
Consider this: If I went all "emo" and killed myself after losing my virginity, I wouldn't be here typing right now would I? Let me help you.

"You went all emo, and cut yourself after losing your virginity to a male goat."

Now see? That applies to you, and while it indicates you are a disgusting person by having sexual relations with a male goat, it also allows you a loophole to continue posting your dribble on these forums. Not only does my insult to you make sense, it's probably also true.

Kthanxbai
Still your an emo.
UltimateBuzz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-21-2011, 08:46   #19
Neko.chan
Assassin

Neko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Still your an emo.
How? There is not proof. You, however, openly admit you "bulked" up using steroids, proof of your own ignorance. That, and every time you post, the collective intelligence of the world drops a point. Pretty soon, we'll be as stupid as you are.
Quote:
lolol if i ever meet u in the street ima just be like add man ok or no, and pull out a notebook so i can write your name in it.
Old 03-21-2011, 15:08   #20
BuddhaIncarnate
New Buddha

BuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
How? There is not proof. You, however, openly admit you "bulked" up using steroids, proof of your own ignorance. That, and every time you post, the collective intelligence of the world drops a point. Pretty soon, we'll be as stupid as you are.
Hahaha, I heard you were emo, and I believed it because I can.

PS - How is LP's house?

You know me as Fletch, the Pro Lvl 3 Touchpad FBer from Unity.

My fastblade is red for Danger
BuddhaIncarnate is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-21-2011, 18:02   #21
Neko.chan
Assassin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaIncarnate View Post
Hahaha, I heard you were emo, and I believed it because I can.

PS - How is LP's house?
You! Silence! It's golden.

You think I'd actually go to LPs house? No wai mans.
Quote:
Old 03-22-2011, 18:59   #22
BuddhaIncarnate
New Buddha

BuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You! Silence! It's golden.

You think I'd actually go to LPs house? No wai mans.
You were already there

Quote:
I was in your house, stealing cookies.

Old 03-22-2011, 21:14   #23
Neko.chan
Assassin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaIncarnate View Post
You were already there
>_> No, no no. No.

It was a deceptive statement. Yes.
Quote:
Old 03-23-2011, 04:07   #24
UltimateBuzz

UltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I got enough proofs. The way you act on the forums. Cutting, killing blabla are you pathetic. Woman?
Old 03-23-2011, 06:23   #25
Neko.chan
Assassin

Quote:
I got enough proofs. The way you act on the forums. Cutting, killing blabla are you pathetic. Woman?
Oh yeah, the forums, that's totally how I act offline, yeah. You really are retarded.

Sadly, your stupidity carries over to the offline world too.
Quote:
Old 03-23-2011, 10:07   #26
UltimateBuzz

Quote:
Oh yeah, the forums, that's totally how I act offline, yeah. You really are retarded.

Sadly, your stupidity carries over to the offline world too.
Well i think you act like that because your still an EMO

And no i'm intiligent irl
Old 03-23-2011, 11:07   #27
Manhattans Junk
sick abz

Manhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I bet.
Manhattans Junk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-23-2011, 14:24   #28
BuddhaIncarnate
New Buddha

Quote:

Steroids.

Old 03-23-2011, 15:11   #29
Arronax
Swarley

Arronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

There is a significant ammount of evidence that disproves your statement.
Arronax is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-23-2011, 22:08   #30
Neko.chan
Assassin

3 to 1 my favor there Buzzroid.
Quote:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: