Old 07-31-2010, 22:13   #1
~Zero~
ProBotter!

~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute
gw 31/07/2010

Gratz Y.F.A.F, Cybertron, Black Day, PhantomWarriors, Bloodlust and Devil Grace for a well timed victory.

Shame the enemies still resorted to using hacks against us, lucky for us we were the better side today and we pulled through with a victory with seconds to spare. lol

Maybe next US gw, the enemies will learn that cheating gets them no where!
Old 07-31-2010, 22:17   #2
Ladyash

Ladyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond repute
God was on our side this week

It was fun can't wait till next time, hopefully by then this server will have had its bjing and we can record new videos!!
Old 07-31-2010, 22:21   #3
Lady-Royale

Lady-Royale has a reputation beyond reputeLady-Royale has a reputation beyond reputeLady-Royale has a reputation beyond reputeLady-Royale has a reputation beyond reputeLady-Royale has a reputation beyond reputeLady-Royale has a reputation beyond reputeLady-Royale has a reputation beyond reputeLady-Royale has a reputation beyond reputeLady-Royale has a reputation beyond reputeLady-Royale has a reputation beyond reputeLady-Royale has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah was a really fun gw almost like the old days.

Gratz to YFAF and all the allies they all did a great job today.
Lady-Royale is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-31-2010, 22:25   #4
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Was fun. But the whiners still QQ even when they win by a fluke, 1 sec difference. -.-

uploading gw vids when i feel like it ~
Old 07-31-2010, 22:26   #5
ForumAcc

ForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond repute
I ****ING MISSED IT!! heard it was the best guild war in a while with a lot of nail biting for both sides.

good work to my guildies for smacking them down, you made me proud

and to the botters that showed up, i may soon be back on at gw time. which means i'll record you mofos and send you off to where you belong
ForumAcc is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-31-2010, 22:32   #6
ForumAcc

ForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
Was fun. But the whiners still QQ even when they win by a fluke, 1 sec difference. -.-

uploading gw vids when i feel like it ~
ok......so whats this "QQ" thing mean, its like totaly lost on me. i'm like WTFF?
Old 07-31-2010, 22:48   #7
M.O.D
tra la la

M.O.D has a reputation beyond reputeM.O.D has a reputation beyond reputeM.O.D has a reputation beyond reputeM.O.D has a reputation beyond reputeM.O.D has a reputation beyond reputeM.O.D has a reputation beyond reputeM.O.D has a reputation beyond reputeM.O.D has a reputation beyond reputeM.O.D has a reputation beyond reputeM.O.D has a reputation beyond reputeM.O.D has a reputation beyond repute
Was an awsome Guild war. And yeah we won by a few seconds only because you just got the pole beforehand.. Just admit it was close for both sides.

Most important it was fun :P Like guild wars use to be were you actually had to pay attention or you died....
Quote:
You were pr0. :c
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.D View Post
***440;***821;***801;***1244;***821;***772;***808;***439; says: im over all this co drama its worse then a soap opera .... at least that has people to perv on
M.O.D is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-31-2010, 22:49   #8
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForumAcc View Post
ok......so whats this "QQ" thing mean, its like totaly lost on me. i'm like WTFF?
You weren't there and witnessed the amount of broadcasts they sent about turtle and freev botting, while we recorded the GW from our perception, same with guild pk thingy and weekly pkt.

Tbh, migrants should be banned not only botjailed, thats the only one that tfb botting in public lol. I would have approved him myself If i could.

I don't see why this underdog woman kept BS'ing about us being losers and botters, it was me and moda(NT) almost alone for 30 minutes smashing the pole... I'm uploading the vids, you will laugh lol.
Old 07-31-2010, 22:50   #9
~Ahmed~

Quote:
Was an awsome Guild war. And yeah we won by a few seconds only because you just got the pole beforehand.. Just admit it was close for both sides.

Most important it was fun :P Like guild wars use to be were you actually had to pay attention or you died....
Old 07-31-2010, 22:53   #10
M.O.D
tra la la

M.O.D has a reputation beyond reputeM.O.D has a reputation beyond reputeM.O.D has a reputation beyond reputeM.O.D has a reputation beyond reputeM.O.D has a reputation beyond reputeM.O.D has a reputation beyond reputeM.O.D has a reputation beyond reputeM.O.D has a reputation beyond reputeM.O.D has a reputation beyond reputeM.O.D has a reputation beyond reputeM.O.D has a reputation beyond repute
i am pro... haha

whoever called me ugly is lame... was that you... or someone else thats lame?
Quote:
Quote:
***440;***821;***801;***1244;***821;***772;***808;***439; says: im over all this co drama its worse then a soap opera .... at least that has people to perv on
M.O.D is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-31-2010, 22:54   #11
~Ahmed~

Quote:
i am pro... haha

whoever called me ugly is lame... was that you... or someone else thats lame?
Why would I call my mate's wifey ugly? -.- Make sense please?
Old 07-31-2010, 22:54   #12
ForumAcc

Quote:
You weren't there and witnessed the amount of broadcasts they sent about turtle and freev botting, while we recorded the GW from our perception, same with guild pk thingy and weekly pkt.

Tbh, migrants should be banned not only botjailed, thats the only one that tfb botting in public lol. I would have approved him myself If i could.

I don't see why this underdog woman kept BS'ing about us being losers and botters, it was me and moda(NT) almost alone for 30 minutes smashing the pole... I'm uploading the vids, you will laugh lol.
cool didnt really care for any of that information but what i wanted to know, i still dont know, what "QQ" means
Old 07-31-2010, 22:55   #13
~Zero~
ProBotter!

~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute
Only person we were accusing of botting was Migrants, I didn't see anyone broadcast that NT or freedomV were botting, quite frankly they were crap yet again. Tho, I did see quite a few broadcasts accusing me of autonado even though I don't autonado and have vids to prov it. llool
Old 07-31-2010, 22:57   #14
~Zero~
ProBotter!

Quote:
cool didnt really care for any of that information but what i wanted to know, i still dont know, what "QQ" means
QQ means Crying QQ <-- looks like a pair of eyes with tears..
Old 07-31-2010, 22:59   #15
~Ahmed~

Quote:
Sorry didn't notice, But yeah what he said..QQ = crying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Zero~ View Post
Only person we were accusing of botting was Migrants, I didn't see anyone broadcast that NT or freedomV were botting, quite frankly they were crap yet again. Tho, I did see quite a few broadcasts accusing me of autonado even though I don't autonado and have vids to prov it. llool
I agree with you, he should be banned lol. But he won't stop, your people overdid it, hes botting in public although that bot is hard to detect but HE BOTS IN PUBLIC

What did you expect from someone who doesnt give a **** about being botjailed?

We only replied back with brodcasts about you nado-botting just for the sake of the argument, didn't see anything suspicious tbh.

Man up, this gw was fun lol.

Last edited by ~Ahmed~; 07-31-2010 at 23:03.
~Ahmed~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: