Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2010, 20:35   #46
Always|Strapped
God|***e

Always|Strapped has a reputation beyond reputeAlways|Strapped has a reputation beyond reputeAlways|Strapped has a reputation beyond reputeAlways|Strapped has a reputation beyond reputeAlways|Strapped has a reputation beyond reputeAlways|Strapped has a reputation beyond reputeAlways|Strapped has a reputation beyond reputeAlways|Strapped has a reputation beyond reputeAlways|Strapped has a reputation beyond reputeAlways|Strapped has a reputation beyond reputeAlways|Strapped has a reputation beyond repute
i smell a conspiracy.
LVL: 130>130>90
I Promise That Was Not Me Botting in Grotto <3
It Was My Evil Twin!
Old 07-12-2010, 21:53   #47
~Zesty~
Im A Girl

~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Always|Strapped View Post
i smell a conspiracy.
Free
~Oni~Kage~
Dreams<Freedom

I 2nd that

Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned
Old 07-12-2010, 22:30   #48
djfacebooth
Banned

djfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond repute
so if he was recorded for using bots twice, then why would they instead jail him the second time he was detected instead of the initial detection

seems like cindyz pretty much admitted the bj system is flawed lul

Last edited by djfacebooth; 07-12-2010 at 22:35.
Old 07-12-2010, 22:52   #49
JLGHAHD
DB BUYER

JLGHAHD has a reputation beyond reputeJLGHAHD has a reputation beyond reputeJLGHAHD has a reputation beyond reputeJLGHAHD has a reputation beyond reputeJLGHAHD has a reputation beyond reputeJLGHAHD has a reputation beyond reputeJLGHAHD has a reputation beyond reputeJLGHAHD has a reputation beyond reputeJLGHAHD has a reputation beyond reputeJLGHAHD has a reputation beyond reputeJLGHAHD has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyZ View Post
I said I missed the 2nd record when I told you that you were caught on June 25th... Why can't you understand my meaning? The first time I only found that you were recorded of using bot on June 24th, so I said you were caught on June 25th. But actually, you were deteced of using bot again on July 4th. This time we put you into the jail for sure...
Can't you really understand what I am saying...
So... its like...

Scan detects your botting, and then goes into some list where all botters have been detected.

Then goes to one of you guys, then you botjail Manually?

Hence you said you missed hes record that he was botjailing

Venus -> Venus -> Lucky7
Dark_Cloud -> Kazer0 -> JLGHAHD

12-30-2010, 20:16
Invented Claim EXP Ball in Apprentice Reward!
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=710725

Dont Lose Hope, Keep Fighting =)
Old 07-13-2010, 03:37   #50
~Zesty~
Im A Girl

~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute
The whole idea of TQ being able to botjail players (which then they gain profit from) without them having to prove with evidence that a char was using a illegal program by way of video proof is a multi dollar scam by them.

TQ = Fail

Old 07-13-2010, 04:30   #51
CindyZ
Super Moderator

CindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLGHAHD View Post
So... its like...

Scan detects your botting, and then goes into some list where all botters have been detected.

You are right. Finally, someone get it right.
Old 07-13-2010, 04:32   #52
CindyZ
Super Moderator

CindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ken-chan View Post
this was your statement saying i was put in jail now your saying "we missed you and then put you in on july 4th" all i can say is get your story straight first off. and you sent me a message stating you made a mistake but will say i was only caught once now and to understand. i understand that your system is bugged. i understand your changing your story to suit the events. i understand that i was wrongfully sent to botjail. i understand that tq won't apologise to this and admit their program is flawed and are now worried about having to refund many others that were also innocent. so since i haven't bought myself out of botjail and i've more than proven i was innocent and with the information that was given which you deleted. i understand you will keep changing your story to try and keep my character in botjail till i will pay up since thats what you've been doing so far. what else is there that i should understand?

Am I really that bad at English? When did I say you were only recorded once? I admitted that I made a mistake when I said you were sent to botjail on June 25th, 'cause at that time I missed the 2nd record of July 4th... But I never made up any story. I was and am telling the truth that I have seen. Thanks for your understanding.
Old 07-13-2010, 04:36   #53
tix33
Matija?

tix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to tix33
Quote:

Am I really that bad at English? When did I say you were only recorded once? I admitted that I made a mistake when I said you were sent to botjail on June 25th, 'cause at that time I missed the 2nd record of July 4th... But I never made up any story. I was and am telling the truth that I have seen. Thanks for your understanding.
you forgot about my thread so im posting here...check why my char ~***357;ix33~ server eagle got jailed 7/10/2010 afternoon(when i usualy sleep )and how can i prevent it to not happen again?

~Tix~ 130-130-140 monk-war-tro

Eagle
Old 07-13-2010, 05:48   #54
~Zesty~
Im A Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLGHAHD View Post
So... its like...

...name in a list,is not evidence of that char using an illegal program.

Tq...when r u gona finally get it

Old 07-13-2010, 05:49   #55
~Zesty~
Im A Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by tix33 View Post
you forgot about my thread so im posting here...check why my char ~***357;ix33~ server eagle got jailed 7/10/2010 afternoon(when i usualy sleep )and how can i prevent it to not happen again?
Seems the only way ur gona prevent gettin bj'd again if ur not using illys
....is just not to log in ever again.

Old 07-13-2010, 06:01   #56
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
lol

this reminds me of some movie...anyone saw the movie "wanted"?
Old 07-13-2010, 06:24   #57
ken-chan
FF7fanatic

ken-chan has a reputation beyond reputeken-chan has a reputation beyond reputeken-chan has a reputation beyond reputeken-chan has a reputation beyond reputeken-chan has a reputation beyond reputeken-chan has a reputation beyond reputeken-chan has a reputation beyond reputeken-chan has a reputation beyond reputeken-chan has a reputation beyond reputeken-chan has a reputation beyond reputeken-chan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

so you expected me to give up and pay up when you had falsely said i was caught at june 25th? then when i questioned it further things started to change at a very rapid pace. and now your basically telling me to forget the first time because of your mistake. how many others have fallen victim to this "mistake" and have just easily turned over and said "well if they say so". but now i'm here questioning your mistakes and the story changes so quickly i don't even get much of your story your telling me now because it's changed so much. also my question still stands. why wasn't my other character sent to botjail also since it was logged in at the same time? hell i'll even give you the name to it and will roflmao if it gets sent to botjail after saying it. ~Kage~ this char was logged in at the same time as my botjailed char yet it's doing fine and sitting in tc still casting lucky time lol
Server:Freedom
Class:Pirate
Guild:
RB Status:2nd RB

Water>Warrior>Pirate
Level: 130>130>131
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;

My life and anime

what is it you cherish most, let me have the pleasure of taking it from you

Last edited by ken-chan; 07-13-2010 at 06:36.
Old 07-13-2010, 06:54   #58
tix33
Matija?

tix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond repute
cindyz is ignoring me ? cuz she knows that i was unfairly jailed beacuse i didnt have nothing

Eagle
Old 07-13-2010, 06:56   #59
*Bushwacker*

*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute
I have kind of lost my desire to play this game much anymore. And Cindyz I am sure you are a nice person but TQ's response to help innocent players is down right pathetic. I buy Db's and I never use , intend to use, or have ever used a bot, 3rd party program or anything other than what TQ Patches onto my computer. I just noticed a Keylogger on my Kaspersky virus protection that was put there by TQ @ 9:50 PM on 4/19/2010 through their Patch which they automatically install onto my system after maintanencee On Monday April-19-2010. I have not yet or ever been botjailed and I don't expect too be botjailed just like many innocent players. This Co-Farmer explination by TQ is just a generic response they give to everyone from what I can see. It's just a way to force players to buy DB's from a Company that is going through tough financial times.
It's kind of hard to want to play a game, when for over 4 years you play fair, never used any illegal program, worked extremely hard making characters and every day you wake up you boot up to see if you are another of the innocent players that was sent to botjail.

Yea CindyZ, I buy DB's but I have a real hard time justifying purchasing any more from TQ until they resolve these issues. I am speaking for myself but I am sure I mutter the thoughts from many of your customer base. The guilty botters that know they bot and most have no problems addmitting they bot or have botted or used illegal programs. Many players that post here are innocent and have never used a program which is why they post here trying to get your help. Shame on you and Hemp and your Staff @ TQ for treating them this way. Why not just make the game Pay to Play instead of free to play? Sorry for the wall but I had to get my 2 Cents in before they send me an infraction
Old 07-13-2010, 07:18   #60
tix33
Matija?

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Bushwacker* View Post
I have kind of lost my desire to play this game much anymore. And Cindyz I am sure you are a nice person but TQ's response to help innocent players is down right pathetic. I buy Db's and I never use , intend to use, or have ever used a bot, 3rd party program or anything other than what TQ Patches onto my computer. I just noticed a Keylogger on my Kaspersky virus protection that was put there by TQ @ 9:50 PM on 4/19/2010 through their Patch which they automatically install onto my system after maintanencee On Monday April-19-2010. I have not yet or ever been botjailed and I don't expect too be botjailed just like many innocent players. This Co-Farmer explination by TQ is just a generic response they give to everyone from what I can see. It's just a way to force players to buy DB's from a Company that is going through tough financial times.
It's kind of hard to want to play a game, when for over 4 years you play fair, never used any illegal program, worked extremely hard making characters and every day you wake up you boot up to see if you are another of the innocent players that was sent to botjail.

Yea CindyZ, I buy DB's but I have a real hard time justifying purchasing any more from TQ until they resolve these issues. I am speaking for myself but I am sure I mutter the thoughts from many of your customer base. The guilty botters that know they bot and most have no problems addmitting they bot or have botted or used illegal programs. Many players that post here are innocent and have never used a program which is why they post here trying to get your help. Shame on you and Hemp and your Staff @ TQ for treating them this way. Why not just make the game Pay to Play instead of free to play? Sorry for the wall but I had to get my 2 Cents in before they send me an infraction
dude their system is unmistakable they are 100% right we botted/cheated/w.e...

i wonder serioulsy...cindy doesnt wanna tell me what i did and how to prevent this thing to not happen again

Eagle
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: