Old 05-24-2010, 09:00   #46
NailZpcb
1337 f337

NailZpcb has a reputation beyond reputeNailZpcb has a reputation beyond reputeNailZpcb has a reputation beyond reputeNailZpcb has a reputation beyond reputeNailZpcb has a reputation beyond reputeNailZpcb has a reputation beyond reputeNailZpcb has a reputation beyond reputeNailZpcb has a reputation beyond reputeNailZpcb has a reputation beyond reputeNailZpcb has a reputation beyond reputeNailZpcb has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NailZpcb Send a message via Yahoo to NailZpcb
Lol, Bob Saget.

NailZ - Nub Tro -LION/Snowfall/Hanging Gardens/Gryphon

<3 No one..I'm a Cold Mother Fker
NailZpcb is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-30-2010, 02:20   #47
Amr1900

Amr1900 has a reputation beyond reputeAmr1900 has a reputation beyond reputeAmr1900 has a reputation beyond reputeAmr1900 has a reputation beyond reputeAmr1900 has a reputation beyond reputeAmr1900 has a reputation beyond reputeAmr1900 has a reputation beyond reputeAmr1900 has a reputation beyond reputeAmr1900 has a reputation beyond reputeAmr1900 has a reputation beyond reputeAmr1900 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Only4Hahni View Post
They are to busy looking at other peoples faults before realizing their own.
Besides, they are under the impression they are unkillable, so when you DO kill them they whine about how you "hacked." Endlessly.

They also whine about how Toxic Fog is cheap yet when I played that's all they'd use to kill me. Fog + running away + cheap shot = dead. Then they'd brag.

It's rather pathetic how seriously people take this game. Everyone quit playing for fun, Sure its nice to win and "beat the other guy" but come on, this is getting retarded.

You all should play the game with chats off, can't get mad at the other people crying/whining/**** talking if you can't see it now can you?

As for the egyptians on this server; You guys get so pissed off when you get killed, for some reason you take it as a personal insult, you'll come back to fight (yay) get killed, come back, get killed, come back, get killed, ask your friends for help, theyll come, get killed, youll all come back eventually kill someone, talk ****, spam cool pose, person comes back, you all get killed.

Egyptians talk about "honor" and "respect" but lets face it, you have none. Unless the person is Egyptian you don't have any respect for them. That's one of the main reasons people don't like egyptians, that and you're all annoying as hell. Spamming trade requests "Enlightenme man." mentor plz. It's annoying.

If you're not strong enough to fight alone then you're not strong enough period. Having friends is nice but its more fun to see a challenge, take the challenge, and overcome the challenge. Thats why Id switch back and forth between "sides" more of a challenge.

Either way you all have fun **** talking each other, letting your tempers get the best of you over a video game.

Toodles
Honestly.. i do agree with you .. for your information.. am an egyptian who use to play this game since long time ago.. and i played it too for long time.. i met alot of players.. i got some of them as my main friends ONLINE and i got others as my Main Enemys ONLINE too. but at the end i can tell you a facet.. the Egyptians not the only players when they get killed by someone ask for help (Every one do it too ) they call it backup i think.. Even you .Even me.. nothing wrong with that.. i remeber when some of the BR`s who use to play that game too. when they get killed they talk SH!T to make the egyptians get invold it .. even the Amircans too.. a few players really who gain my respect in this game..I really took it a pesonal when the fight when the players invold the Religions in the fight.. nothing more than that. anyway the best An Idea is when they Aim while the chat if off they wont get spam. they wont get Nervous.. anyway i wish players remember one thing.. its a vidio game.. nothing more than it.. you wont have a real life whie you spending your day on it.. i was one of that ppl who play more than 12 hours per day. SH!T... i wont say i gain a alot of good friends in this game.. i just gained maybe 8 or 10 not more .. so maybe the players one day will know its a game .. anyway its good to see some of the old players still around here
De La VeGa Water-Warrior-Trojan 130`s FTW SOLD
You can quit and then return to the same game board,or you can quit and start your life...
Think Twice Before You Talk Sh!t
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkon View Post
Do us a favor please, and find something to do in your life, stop poluating the forum like a 12 years old would do. Thank you
You Want Some... Come Get Some
Amr1900 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-30-2010, 02:25   #48
Amr1900

Amr1900 has a reputation beyond reputeAmr1900 has a reputation beyond reputeAmr1900 has a reputation beyond reputeAmr1900 has a reputation beyond reputeAmr1900 has a reputation beyond reputeAmr1900 has a reputation beyond reputeAmr1900 has a reputation beyond reputeAmr1900 has a reputation beyond reputeAmr1900 has a reputation beyond reputeAmr1900 has a reputation beyond reputeAmr1900 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by .::FrEsKa::. View Post
wrong
look sis a lot of ppl here in Egypt r poor not like u (a lot of ppl in Ur country r rich ) so they always wanna help from friends or strongest Char to help them against u all , they only have their Honor cuz they r best...and i think this link Shows ma point Cheater
Ehem i dislike to get into it but.. The egyptian is not the only pepole who cant bulk to play the game cuz they dont own the money for it ? the poverty is around the world not only in egypt.. but since the egyptian spend most of the day online play a vidio game.. i dont think they are able to work.. and since they are not working they cant gain a money .. its a simple equivalent unless they have someone who support them like them family or unless they SCAM some players... i can give names but i wont By the way i would like to say thanks shelia and olorin for your support.. shelia gave me really a huge support.. same to olorin. i really estimated it
De La VeGa Water-Warrior-Trojan 130`s FTW SOLD
You can quit and then return to the same game board,or you can quit and start your life...
Think Twice Before You Talk Sh!t
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkon View Post
Do us a favor please, and find something to do in your life, stop poluating the forum like a 12 years old would do. Thank you
You Want Some... Come Get Some

Last edited by Amr1900; 05-30-2010 at 02:35.
Amr1900 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-07-2010, 09:09   #49
StarDust

StarDust has much to be proud ofStarDust has much to be proud ofStarDust has much to be proud ofStarDust has much to be proud ofStarDust has much to be proud ofStarDust has much to be proud ofStarDust has much to be proud ofStarDust has much to be proud ofStarDust has much to be proud ofStarDust has much to be proud of
Someone should call SB. He'd dig a grave and toss all the botters in it

PS. I'm not back, just visiting :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingNash VI View Post
I camel
I kosomk
I conkr
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiujin View Post
I am personally sick of logging into Cairo when i enter my user name and password
StarDust is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-08-2010, 05:02   #50
Kekuu

Kekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond repute
Egy botters trying to act up after I left? Should have known it.

Co status = quit, nowadays doing the same on d2 that i used to do on co, pwning noobs.

#1 2 on 2 team in diablo 2 europe realm.
Kekuu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-18-2010, 14:24   #51
XdeathmanX
DEAD!

XdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to XdeathmanX
Off topic
@stardust: NICE SIGNATURE !!!

Rest in peace Emyli, I'll never forget you.

Lifes a game and we need to play it correct, do the right moves and don't get caught up in loads a mess, be calm don't be stressed, be sure to pass the test, stand your ground and don't let others put you to the test.

The greatest botter!!
The great terminate ;D (Sorry they have deleted the thread : /)
I wins, Thanks TQ for cleaning up the game ^_^
XdeathmanX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-30-2010, 15:08   #52
cerberous/KiRA
KiRA

cerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond reputecerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond reputecerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond reputecerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond reputecerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond reputecerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond reputecerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond reputecerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond reputecerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond reputecerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond reputecerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to cerberous/KiRA Send a message via Yahoo to cerberous/KiRA Send a message via Skype™ to cerberous/KiRA
I LIKE PIEZ!!!

on topic:....wat are we talikng about?
KiRA/tro 130-xxx
RiKU/warior 120-xxx
slim_shady/water tao 115-xxx
mets/archer
gemly/fire tao
heavens~demon/merchant

RIP emyli sawagi u will be missed
Quote:
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
Quote:
trapped in limbo in great lakes IL (awaiting orders )
cerberous/KiRA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-01-2010, 05:39   #53
DarkDargon
Typo (TMT)

DarkDargon has a reputation beyond reputeDarkDargon has a reputation beyond reputeDarkDargon has a reputation beyond reputeDarkDargon has a reputation beyond reputeDarkDargon has a reputation beyond reputeDarkDargon has a reputation beyond reputeDarkDargon has a reputation beyond reputeDarkDargon has a reputation beyond reputeDarkDargon has a reputation beyond reputeDarkDargon has a reputation beyond reputeDarkDargon has a reputation beyond repute
I dunno... Monkiez? =D
Bp - 256
Server - Gryphon/Cerberus

Gears!
Super +6 SDG -1 Ears
Super +6 SDG Nekky
Super +5 SDG SDG Ring
Super +5 SDG SDG Katana
Super +5 SDG SDG -5 Dmg Katana
Super +4 SDG Vest
Super +4 SDG -1 Boots
Super +5 STG Fan