Old 10-03-2009, 16:05   #16
Rapist..
#1 Fber.

Rapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Rapist..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forum878 View Post
DUDE plz read evri1 line i typed before making a comment did i sed they did!?

but plz gtfo and play runescape becouse i assume you are 9 years by your COOL? talking.

first reply you say im an idiot they dont read! second reply there stands they do read? wtf is it? ur stoopid
star and hemp are not tq.. They make no decisions.. I did 2 different quotes for a reason smart guy.. And listen random.. You will never be good at this game.. And you could never hope to dream to be even close to my lvl of skill at this game.. And yes im 9 years old wise ass.. Next time you attempt to flame somebody be original spawn.. Self owned with your runescape comment novice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret Weapon View Post
Sorry, but I've seen and played with the best, and they aren't as good as your video, you may be good which is why people will believe you but I know the difference between good and just plain proxy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootTheMoonlig View Post
Oh yeah, rapist played CO out of his mother's womb, and at the age of 9 he signed a contract for being so good at CO. Just a heads up.
Rapist.. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-03-2009, 17:10   #17
RETS4
BornAsPro

RETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond repute
@Forum878?: read the post in that link good it said there will be mining but no gems so you can only mine euxenite ores and gold ores, the gems you get from killing monster.

Runescape ftw!

I Quitteded
RETS4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-03-2009, 17:15   #18
Hard_Slayer

Hard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by RETS4 View Post
@Forum878?: read the post in that link good it said there will be mining but no gems so you can only mine euxenite ores and gold ores, the gems you get from killing monster.

Runescape ftw!
I hate the current gem system. I have to get 16 normal for 1 refined? and 16 refined for 1 super?

That's over 250 normals.
Hard_Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-03-2009, 17:25   #19
RETS4
BornAsPro

RETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hard_Slayer View Post
I hate the current gem system. I have to get 16 normal for 1 refined? and 16 refined for 1 super?

That's over 250 normals.
yeh that system definitely sucks. 250 is hella lot.
and for me mining is gonna be the only problem, since we cant mine gems anymore.
other then that I actually dont really care about the lottery since potency is gone so i can own some ppl by hardwork instead of buying dbs.

I Quitteded
Old 10-03-2009, 17:28   #20
Hard_Slayer

Hard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
yeh that system definitely sucks. 250 is hella lot.
and for me mining is gonna be the only problem, since we cant mine gems anymore.
other then that I actually dont really care about the lottery since potency is gone so i can own some ppl by hardwork instead of buying dbs.
Lotto is going to ruin the game.

People are going to be running around with +8's.
Old 10-03-2009, 17:33   #21
*K*v6
Banned

*K*v6 has a reputation beyond repute*K*v6 has a reputation beyond repute*K*v6 has a reputation beyond repute*K*v6 has a reputation beyond repute*K*v6 has a reputation beyond repute*K*v6 has a reputation beyond repute*K*v6 has a reputation beyond repute*K*v6 has a reputation beyond repute*K*v6 has a reputation beyond repute*K*v6 has a reputation beyond repute*K*v6 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to *K*v6
asd

is anyone really surprised?
this is after all TQ were talking about
conquer is not upgraded and patched to make you have more fun it is raped and degraded to make more money no matter if they free players dont want it
the bulkers do want it they want the advantages and u know what TQ is gonna give the bulkers what they want and let the free players suffer, but bulkers need more than advantages, the game requires free players too to be fun..lol look at your server right now..sucks dont it

co 1.0 is gone

@TQ you have CO2 already so dont make 1.0 into a half...nvm..why bother, fuck you tq do what you want you and your game can suck my dick

Last edited by *K*v6; 10-03-2009 at 17:35.
*K*v6 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-03-2009, 17:33   #22
RETS4
BornAsPro

@Hard_Slayer: Yeh ofc I understand that. I would also prefer no Lottery but what can we do? we will just have to bear with it, now that there will be no potency the chance is higher to beat those +8 guys with our +4's and we will show them that money aint everything in this game, its also about skill.

I Quitteded
Old 10-03-2009, 18:43   #23
Hard_Slayer

Quote:
@Hard_Slayer: Yeh ofc I understand that. I would also prefer no Lottery but what can we do? we will just have to bear with it, now that there will be no potency the chance is higher to beat those +8 guys with our +4's and we will show them that money aint everything in this game, its also about skill.
I occasionally log on to run around ssing blue names at Bi on a noob account. I get a hit 8/10 times.
Pretty fun. :P
Old 10-04-2009, 03:56   #24
MuZiQ.RythM
<3ClubLife

MuZiQ.RythM has a reputation beyond reputeMuZiQ.RythM has a reputation beyond reputeMuZiQ.RythM has a reputation beyond reputeMuZiQ.RythM has a reputation beyond reputeMuZiQ.RythM has a reputation beyond reputeMuZiQ.RythM has a reputation beyond reputeMuZiQ.RythM has a reputation beyond reputeMuZiQ.RythM has a reputation beyond reputeMuZiQ.RythM has a reputation beyond reputeMuZiQ.RythM has a reputation beyond reputeMuZiQ.RythM has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *K*v6 View Post
is anyone really surprised?
this is after all TQ were talking about
conquer is not upgraded and patched to make you have more fun it is raped and degraded to make more money no matter if they free players dont want it
the bulkers do want it they want the advantages and u know what TQ is gonna give the bulkers what they want and let the free players suffer, but bulkers need more than advantages, the game requires free players too to be fun..lol look at your server right now..sucks dont it

co 1.0 is gone

@TQ you have CO2 already so dont make 1.0 into a half...nvm..why bother, fuck you tq do what you want you and your game can suck my dick
Sadly its true...we cant deny it. They are so in love with their profit that they cant even make 1 server with 'db buying' not available, a server with no db buying, for the free players. Their policy is clear: LONG LIVE THE BULKERS

Quote:
This is true also ....with no potency... our skills will be important again. A +4s player could take down a +8s player with the help of skilled and smart playing.
Old 10-04-2009, 06:11   #25
~Gallade~

~Gallade~ has a reputation beyond repute~Gallade~ has a reputation beyond repute~Gallade~ has a reputation beyond repute~Gallade~ has a reputation beyond repute~Gallade~ has a reputation beyond repute~Gallade~ has a reputation beyond repute~Gallade~ has a reputation beyond repute~Gallade~ has a reputation beyond repute~Gallade~ has a reputation beyond repute~Gallade~ has a reputation beyond repute~Gallade~ has a reputation beyond repute
i do hope lottery wont exist in Classic.
~Gallade~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-04-2009, 14:40   #26
Hard_Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowninja123 View Post
Omg i wish i spent 9 years of my life on this game so i was as good as you, but i prefer to spend my time working out and hanging with friends.
He didn't say he spent 9 years on this game. He was being sarcastic about being 9.
Old 10-04-2009, 19:13   #27
Rapist..
#1 Fber.

Rapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Rapist..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hard_Slayer View Post
He didn't say he spent 9 years on this game. He was being sarcastic about being 9.
Did somebody say that to me? Lol.. Game hasn't even been out 9 years.. And i play 24/7 cuz im fat and never work out or train 3-4 hours a day at mma institute in richmond va off janke road.. But maybe thats just me.. But my pecker is HUGE!!!! By huge i mean 4 inches.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret Weapon View Post
Sorry, but I've seen and played with the best, and they aren't as good as your video, you may be good which is why people will believe you but I know the difference between good and just plain proxy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootTheMoonlig View Post
Oh yeah, rapist played CO out of his mother's womb, and at the age of 9 he signed a contract for being so good at CO. Just a heads up.
Rapist.. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-04-2009, 21:33   #28
nukeabunny
BS Artist

nukeabunny has a reputation beyond reputenukeabunny has a reputation beyond reputenukeabunny has a reputation beyond reputenukeabunny has a reputation beyond reputenukeabunny has a reputation beyond reputenukeabunny has a reputation beyond reputenukeabunny has a reputation beyond reputenukeabunny has a reputation beyond reputenukeabunny has a reputation beyond reputenukeabunny has a reputation beyond reputenukeabunny has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapist.. View Post
Did somebody say that to me? Lol.. Game hasn't even been out 9 years.. And i play 24/7 cuz im fat and never work out or train 3-4 hours a day at mma institute in richmond va off janke road.. But maybe thats just me.. But my pecker is HUGE!!!! By huge i mean 4 inches.
Hey!! Small world! Mine's only 4 inches, too! Some chicks don't like it that wide, but meh..

Waiting for the Release of Classic Conquer
nukeabunny is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-04-2009, 21:35   #29
Hard_Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapist.. View Post
Yeah, he must've deleted his post.

Last edited by Hard_Slayer; 10-04-2009 at 21:36. Reason: Typo.
Old 10-04-2009, 23:42   #30
ShootTheMoonlig
♪♫Bhall♫♪

ShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond repute
I can tell this thread is retarded as hell and I didn't even bother reading any of the posts...Classic CO section has gone to ****.

Call of duty: Modern Warfare 2
Skate 3
Add Me : Bhallerrr

Last edited by ShootTheMoonlig; 10-04-2009 at 23:44.
ShootTheMoonlig is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: