Old 09-05-2009, 17:15   #31
LoccLow

LoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapist View Post
In a duel from start-finish.. Its who ever lands the most hits to 10.. Thats why you duel to 10.. If you wanted to see who did better with accuracy.. You make a vid like mine to show ur accuracy with mass stam.. Otherwise like ppl say.. Stam is a major factor in duels correct? So im gonna use my stam to the fullest.. Even if i stam rape them to do so.. And hitting people in tele is alot harder than hitting people when they don't.. The reason i hit ppl in tele is because i only do fb vids vs ppl who don't suck.. And people who don't suck always tele.. If u seen a vid of somebody vs me.. You would never see me in air hardly.. All i do is warp.. I click extremely fast.
The faster the click , the bigger the *****.

Am I right , or am I right?
Lol, I did an Egyptian girl before and I pulled out a ****ing sandbox.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapist.. View Post

This is a fvcking gaming forums.. Not myspace/facebook.. I talk about game related **** while on a gaming forums.
.. Because we don't care about making friends or being nice online.. We like to make fun of people who choose to.
LoccLow is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-05-2009, 17:16   #32
LoccLow

LoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moo7 View Post
Still the same old aimbot.
Thats getting old and annoying , please do us all a favor and shut the fvck up.
Quote:

This is a fvcking gaming forums.. Not myspace/facebook.. I talk about game related **** while on a gaming forums.
.. Because we don't care about making friends or being nice online.. We like to make fun of people who choose to.
Old 09-05-2009, 17:17   #33
Moo7
Corsair

Moo7 has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7 has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7 has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7 has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7 has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7 has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7 has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7 has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7 has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7 has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*|Limbo|*~ View Post
LOL so true
rolleyes?
That usually implies sarcasm.
So you agree that Rapist is a mediocre FBer.
Good to see that.
Moo7 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-05-2009, 20:39   #34
ShootTheMoonlig
♪♫Bhall♫♪

ShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapist View Post
Lol so he's gonna respond to you that you are just another 1 of my followers who lie and say im good.. And the funniest thing of all is people complaining about my infinite stam.. When if i dueled them they would wish they had infinite stam because they would be stam locked entire duel Lol.
Oh, I told rouge that I would duel you on COrevo. I don't care if I get "owned", I just want to see what all the hype is about on you. So whenever you're down to duel after labor day let me know and we can duel in PK prof or whatever floats your boat.

And yes enyo used to be cool. And yes I think she is just another one of your sheeple.
Call of duty: Modern Warfare 2
Skate 3
Add Me : Bhallerrr
ShootTheMoonlig is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-06-2009, 02:53   #35
~*|Limbo|*~
Aimbutter

~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
rolleyes?
That usually implies sarcasm.
So you agree that Rapist is a mediocre FBer.
Good to see that.
Actually the way i used rolleyes is that i was in agreeance with Enyo.

Hereby, let me speak for every customer who was waiting for this project to succeed.

YOU FAILED!

Here is what you, TQ Digital should do next;
  • Delete Classic CO category.
  • Delete every discussion related to Classic CO (CO 1.0)

With that said, i hereby request that TQ Digital please follows the guide above.
Owned.
~*|Limbo|*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-06-2009, 03:40   #36
Moo7
Corsair

Moo7 has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7 has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7 has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7 has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7 has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7 has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7 has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7 has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7 has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7 has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Actually the way i used rolleyes is that i was in agreeance with Enyo.
You can't do that, Tim.
Rolling eyes is widely accepted as a sign of showing sarcasm.
Next time you're gonna use the angry smiley and say you used it to show that you were happy.
Old 09-06-2009, 07:49   #37
~*|Limbo|*~
Aimbutter

~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You can't do that, Tim.
Rolling eyes is widely accepted as a sign of showing sarcasm.
Next time you're gonna use the angry smiley and say you used it to show that you were happy.
LOL i'll use the smiley's to how i see fit, i don't see any other smiley's that seem like they "agree" with someone. If there was a nodding smiley then sure i'd use that, but there isn't.

Your just trying to be funny and act "smart".

Hereby, let me speak for every customer who was waiting for this project to succeed.

YOU FAILED!

With that said, i hereby request that TQ Digital please follows the guide above.
Owned.
Old 09-06-2009, 07:52   #38
Rapist
Banned

Rapist has a reputation beyond reputeRapist has a reputation beyond reputeRapist has a reputation beyond reputeRapist has a reputation beyond reputeRapist has a reputation beyond reputeRapist has a reputation beyond reputeRapist has a reputation beyond reputeRapist has a reputation beyond reputeRapist has a reputation beyond reputeRapist has a reputation beyond reputeRapist has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Rapist
Quote:
LOL i'll use the smiley's to how i see fit, i don't see any other smiley's that seem like they "agree" with someone. If there was a nodding smiley then sure i'd use that, but there isn't.

He's just some nerd sitting behind his computer desk trolling forums all day making dumb comments to try to get an reaction outta people.. Then he prolly goes "hehehehe" irl thinking he's actually funny..
Rapist is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-06-2009, 08:47   #39
Moo7
Corsair

Quote:

Don't use a smiley then?
Stay classy. Focus on your grammar first.
@Rapist : At least I don't use an aimbot then make a video to brag about it.
Old 09-06-2009, 11:15   #40
~*|Limbo|*~
Aimbutter

Quote:
Don't use a smiley then?
Stay classy. Focus on your grammar first.
@Rapist : At least I don't use an aimbot then make a video to brag about it.
Who made you king of forum's? I don't see any reason why i shouldn't be able to use smiley's and i'm damn sure not going to stop using them to satisfy you LOL.

How can you criticise my grammar? I'm not perfect but your damn sure not perfect on your grammar either.

P.S Rapist doesn't aimbot.

YOU FAILED!

Owned.
Old 09-06-2009, 11:21   #41
f00ker-v2.5
Spamobot

f00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond repute
love is in the air
Old 09-06-2009, 11:43   #42
LoccLow

Oh poo.
Quote:

Old 09-06-2009, 12:36   #43
Rapist..
#1 Fber.

Rapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Rapist..
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoccLow View Post
Oh poo.
Ez'd.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret Weapon View Post
Sorry, but I've seen and played with the best, and they aren't as good as your video, you may be good which is why people will believe you but I know the difference between good and just plain proxy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootTheMoonlig View Post
Oh yeah, rapist played CO out of his mother's womb, and at the age of 9 he signed a contract for being so good at CO. Just a heads up.
Rapist.. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-06-2009, 15:49   #44
LoccLow

Quote:
Ez'd.
Why was "Rapist" ban?
Quote:

Old 09-06-2009, 18:02   #45
Morteh
Banned

Morteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoccLow View Post
Why was "Rapist" ban?
Posted a video of himself aimbotting.
Morteh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: