Old 08-10-2009, 00:54   #16
Brainwa$heD-v.3
Banned

Brainwa$heD-v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeBrainwa$heD-v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeBrainwa$heD-v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeBrainwa$heD-v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeBrainwa$heD-v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeBrainwa$heD-v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeBrainwa$heD-v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeBrainwa$heD-v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeBrainwa$heD-v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeBrainwa$heD-v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeBrainwa$heD-v.3 has a reputation beyond repute
wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube man
Brainwa$heD-v.3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-10-2009, 00:57   #17
phini4eva
lovedbyall

phini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx. View Post
who neds a dicotnry?
wtfux? no noe xplns me me these big wrods

Server: Dreams-Dreams
Chara: fatboyslim

"Religious freedom is not based on the freedom to proselytize, but the right to retain one's religion and not be subject to proselytization" -Belief of Hinduism
Ex-Vidster-Phini, RIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
We don't need to reach deeper into your wallet. You do that for us. ha
The Official and absolutely amazing fan group of the god/goddess that is Infamous~!
Liverpool FC FTW
Css Player
Suggestion for Warrior(recommended by mods)
Apparently, I have offended someone.
phini4eva is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-10-2009, 15:24   #18
-Beast-
*** H8er

Location: UNDER EVERY MODS BED... IM WATCHING U Posts: 3,023+
-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute
egypt pawar men broz o.o

lol im bored spam?

y did the moderator cross the road?

to fack the chiken

no spek inglis? get Rosetta Stone Bish
-Beast- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-10-2009, 15:27   #19
theRationalOne

theRationalOne has a reputation beyond reputetheRationalOne has a reputation beyond reputetheRationalOne has a reputation beyond reputetheRationalOne has a reputation beyond reputetheRationalOne has a reputation beyond reputetheRationalOne has a reputation beyond reputetheRationalOne has a reputation beyond reputetheRationalOne has a reputation beyond reputetheRationalOne has a reputation beyond reputetheRationalOne has a reputation beyond reputetheRationalOne has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainwa$heD-v.3 View Post

Fix'd.

So.. they are banning people for swearing now? O,o
theRationalOne is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-10-2009, 16:23   #20
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Bob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by theRationalOne View Post
Fix'd.

So.. they are banning people for swearing now? O,o
As far as I know, some people that swear get "muted" for a while.
Bob the Builder is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-10-2009, 17:44   #21
Me > Mods
Banned

Me > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Me > Mods Send a message via AIM to Me > Mods Send a message via MSN to Me > Mods Send a message via Yahoo to Me > Mods Send a message via Skype™ to Me > Mods
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~panda~* View Post
^ this

Aion shall be pr0
Me > Mods is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-10-2009, 19:02   #22
Sepharius
Nuisance

Sepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyscan View Post
Lol, they put in a crappy "filter" a while ago that everyone just deleted anyways which is why they took it out. I mean come on! this game is all about talking shit. wth do u think the "angry" action is for, he's ****ing humping the air! Oh and the interactions, yeah those really play over well for 12 yr olds.

Does no one else see the stupidity here?

Why the hell are they banning people for playing the game like it's always been?
TQ officially announced that the "angry" smiley has been changed to the "face before climax" smiley.

Quote:
Oh please. Crying because you can't swear....
www.dictionary.com
There you go. A whole bunch of new words for you to use. You're welcome.
"Ohhh sex you Charles, and that female dog of a mother. You silly old pregnant fish I'm going to slap my genitalia into your mouth and shove my sausage so far down your throat that it will stick out of your bottom making you look more like a pregnant fish and a popsicle at the same time.
I will then beat all of the manure out of your body with my new boots I bought yesterday and forcefully have intercourse with your dog."

Sooo we won't get banned as long as we don't swear?
Old 08-10-2009, 19:05   #23
Clenk~V.8
Banned

Clenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepharius View Post

"Ohhh sex you Charles, and that female dog of a mother. You silly old pregnant fish I'm going to slap my genitalia into your mouth and shove my sausage so far down your throat that it will stick out of your bottom making you look more like a pregnant fish and a popsicle at the same time.
I will then beat all of the manure out of your body with my new boots I bought yesterday and forcefully have intercourse with your dog."
That turned me on
Clenk~V.8 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-10-2009, 19:07   #24
Sepharius
Nuisance

Sepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clenk~V.8 View Post
That turned me on
Now for the turnoff, imagine that in a posh 1950's English accent.
Old 08-11-2009, 00:11   #25
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
No see, now it becomes satirical comedy.
Also, gentleman.
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-11-2009, 15:45   #26
skyscan
RdyFireAim

skyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
www.dictionary.com
It's not that I don't know other words, it's just that they're not powerful enough to express how much I hate said person

Quote:

Sooo we won't get banned as long as we don't swear?
That was some pure intimidation there...
skyscan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-11-2009, 16:03   #27
YellowKangaroo

YellowKangaroo has a reputation beyond reputeYellowKangaroo has a reputation beyond reputeYellowKangaroo has a reputation beyond reputeYellowKangaroo has a reputation beyond reputeYellowKangaroo has a reputation beyond reputeYellowKangaroo has a reputation beyond reputeYellowKangaroo has a reputation beyond reputeYellowKangaroo has a reputation beyond reputeYellowKangaroo has a reputation beyond reputeYellowKangaroo has a reputation beyond reputeYellowKangaroo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
www.dictionary.com
LOL
i found a word *****= female dog

Fire-Fire
130 130

Ninja

Water-Water
125 110
YellowKangaroo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-11-2009, 16:56   #28
Clenk~V.8
Banned

Clenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Now for the turnoff, imagine that in a posh 1950's English accent.
That is even hotter.
Clenk~V.8 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: