Old 05-09-2009, 08:25   #61
Cagd
Dead......

Location: On My Way To The Moon One Step At A Time On The Stair Way Of Life I Hope I Get There Before I Die.....
Cagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond repute
War against Nazi depleted British finances and resources handing over super power status to the USA, they owed them majority of the depths to them following on from the world war. They lack leadership and will to go against the current superpower alto have far superior battle tactics and dedicated soldiers they no longer have the numbers they once used to have.

Modern superpower is control of other governments and financial market, given the recent down turn in both nations economy and ripple affect it's had on both regions the most stable nations in terms of economy where the oil rich Arabs showing exactly why Iraq was invaded and 95% of all new developments in Iraq have been given to US firms to carry out.

p.s. Grammar Nazi***8217;s go to town plenty in there for all of you!!!!!

Trojan-Warr-Trojan
SuperTeeMan - Retired.

Fire-Fire-Fire
Cagd - Retired.
Cagd is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: