Old 04-23-2009, 23:44   #1
BassLinez420

BassLinez420 is on a distinguished road
Need Server Info

I get tired of trying to talk to people and they can't speak English. Not that I have a problem with other races or anything just tired of it. I would like to know which server has an English speaking majority.

Last edited by BassLinez420; 04-23-2009 at 23:48.
BassLinez420 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-23-2009, 23:48   #2
~Dark|Nemesis~
missing

Location: in the 206 and watch out for my Kinky! stalker Posts: 5,214
~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BassLinez420 View Post
I get tired of trying to talk to people and they can't speak English. Not that I have a problem with other races or anything just tired of it. I would like to know which server has an English speaking majority.
just quit co well you can

Kurasu v.4 rock's

play my game

RAWR

rules of the net

day @ tq
~Dark|Nemesis~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-23-2009, 23:50   #3
BassLinez420

I don't want to quit co i want to play it so i just need an answer to my question
Old 04-23-2009, 23:52   #4
~Dark|Nemesis~
missing

Location: in the 206 and watch out for my Kinky! stalker Posts: 5,214
~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Quote:
I don't want to quit co i want to play it so i just need an answer to my question
most sever have egy's br romania's hard to find a sever with a English speaking majority just try them all

Kurasu v.4 rock's

play my game

RAWR

rules of the net

day @ tq
~Dark|Nemesis~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-23-2009, 23:54   #5
BassLinez420

well I have tried Phoenix and Crystal I used to play Aladdin but it is so empty now. Did play Capricorn for a little while but it seems to be empty as well.
Old 04-24-2009, 00:22   #6
Teh Wun
Banned

Teh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Teh Wun
Beauty and Beast / Bluebird

Only English players use forum, we got decent server it's always populated.

We got eggys but theres their side and some noobs who kiss their ass then we got another side of just english speakers and we win it's a decent fun gw even.

Pking is average, scammers are rejected by the server it flows good decent market too for all classes.
Teh Wun is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-24-2009, 00:46   #7
Raiujin
Banned

Raiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond repute
I am personally sick of logging into Cairo when i enter my user name and password
Raiujin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-24-2009, 04:03   #8
IHateMeToo
peng ting

IHateMeToo has a reputation beyond reputeIHateMeToo has a reputation beyond reputeIHateMeToo has a reputation beyond reputeIHateMeToo has a reputation beyond reputeIHateMeToo has a reputation beyond reputeIHateMeToo has a reputation beyond reputeIHateMeToo has a reputation beyond reputeIHateMeToo has a reputation beyond reputeIHateMeToo has a reputation beyond reputeIHateMeToo has a reputation beyond reputeIHateMeToo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to IHateMeToo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiujin View Post
I am personally sick of logging into Cairo when i enter my user name and password
Bahahahaha
Myspace
Facebook
IHateMeToo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-24-2009, 04:33   #9
MysticJustin
I Saw That

MysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond repute
You could try Unicorn, it's not that busy at this time, and I won't lie, it's fully of EGY/BRs but for the most part they have decent to good english and there's also a large english speaking population there....

You will most likely be rejected by the server at first though until you build up some friendships so if you can stand being treated like complete scum of little importance long enough to meet people it'll be well worth it

A person is smart, people are stupid.

I play some server somewhere with some chars.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
How can I put this best.....
Not just no, but heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll no.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A|ex View Post
Sometimes it's hard to believe that ur a gm.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
I'm a man of the people. Sometimes, you just have to speak in a language they'll understand.
MysticJustin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-24-2009, 05:24   #10
WickedGood
Guild War?

WickedGood has a reputation beyond reputeWickedGood has a reputation beyond reputeWickedGood has a reputation beyond reputeWickedGood has a reputation beyond reputeWickedGood has a reputation beyond reputeWickedGood has a reputation beyond reputeWickedGood has a reputation beyond reputeWickedGood has a reputation beyond reputeWickedGood has a reputation beyond reputeWickedGood has a reputation beyond reputeWickedGood has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Come to Fire server in the elements section

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.

My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust.

O my God, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed, let not my enemies triumph over me.
WickedGood is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-24-2009, 09:08   #11
Jaxx.
qq

Jaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond repute
ruby has egys, roMANians but they all speak english which is nice
Jaxx. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-24-2009, 09:22   #12
kotoy

kotoy has a reputation beyond reputekotoy has a reputation beyond reputekotoy has a reputation beyond reputekotoy has a reputation beyond reputekotoy has a reputation beyond reputekotoy has a reputation beyond reputekotoy has a reputation beyond reputekotoy has a reputation beyond reputekotoy has a reputation beyond reputekotoy has a reputation beyond reputekotoy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Dark|Nemesis~ View Post
most sever have egy's br romania's hard to find a sever with a English speaking majority just try them all
I'm romanian and i can speak proper english
kotoy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-24-2009, 11:22   #13
Costy
Banned

Costy has a reputation beyond reputeCosty has a reputation beyond reputeCosty has a reputation beyond reputeCosty has a reputation beyond reputeCosty has a reputation beyond reputeCosty has a reputation beyond reputeCosty has a reputation beyond reputeCosty has a reputation beyond reputeCosty has a reputation beyond reputeCosty has a reputation beyond reputeCosty has a reputation beyond repute
Romanians can speak decent english,the only problem is some of romanians are retards,and most of our retards play CO.
Costy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: