View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 07:27   #33
THOR1

THOR1 has a reputation beyond reputeTHOR1 has a reputation beyond reputeTHOR1 has a reputation beyond reputeTHOR1 has a reputation beyond reputeTHOR1 has a reputation beyond reputeTHOR1 has a reputation beyond reputeTHOR1 has a reputation beyond reputeTHOR1 has a reputation beyond reputeTHOR1 has a reputation beyond reputeTHOR1 has a reputation beyond reputeTHOR1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by KENSHIN666 View Post
Spammed emails?

Get real.

TQ's real reason for not doing anything against botters is because half the botters I fraps are bulkers/DB buyers.

As long as theirs no harm to the server and it only pisses off some players with free gear, TQ isn't going to bot jail or ban an account that pays them money.

What do you expect from a company that sells a non-existent product that costs them little to no overhead. They take your money, offer no end user support, and now they do nothing to honor their own terms of service.
The DB boycott dose NOTHING. If you ran TQ, do you think you'd care if somone made an over posted thread about how a few players don't wanna buy your best selling over priced items?
I know I wouldn't care when I have players from all around the world dropping $340 USD on a daily basis.

Welcome to TQ games! The Slum lords of the MMORPG world!

I follow the terms of service, why can't TQ
?

Thanks for the new addition to my siggy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KENSHIN666 View Post
Welcome to TQ games! The Slum lords of the MMORPG world!
I follow the terms of service, why can't TQ?
QUITas of the "mount" patch. TQ has mounted us all enough.

Leykis 101 Graduate

Thorlock
Trojan>Warrior>Trojan
130>130>131

Working on my Ninja>Warrior>Trojan
Ninja currently 110

Chris is the reason I keep coming back. And I miss you terribly.
I lost 28 lbs during my divorce...well that's what a soul weighs.
-Christopher Titus (oh so true)
THOR1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook