View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 07:14   #32
KENSHIN666
Oh noes...

KENSHIN666 has a reputation beyond reputeKENSHIN666 has a reputation beyond reputeKENSHIN666 has a reputation beyond reputeKENSHIN666 has a reputation beyond reputeKENSHIN666 has a reputation beyond reputeKENSHIN666 has a reputation beyond reputeKENSHIN666 has a reputation beyond reputeKENSHIN666 has a reputation beyond reputeKENSHIN666 has a reputation beyond reputeKENSHIN666 has a reputation beyond reputeKENSHIN666 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by KENSHIN666 View Post
Spammed emails?

Get real.

TQ's real reason for not doing anything against botters is because half the botters I fraps are bulkers/DB buyers.

As long as theirs no harm to the server and it only pisses off some players with free gear, TQ isn't going to bot jail or ban an account that pays them money.

What do you expect from a company that sells a non-existent product that costs them little to no overhead. They take your money, offer no end user support, and now they do nothing to honor their own terms of service.
The DB boycott dose NOTHING. If you ran TQ, do you think you'd care if somone made an over posted thread about how a few players don't wanna buy your best selling over priced items?
I know I wouldn't care when I have players from all around the world dropping $340 USD on a daily basis.

Welcome to TQ games! The Slum lords of the MMORPG world!

I follow the terms of service, why can't TQ?
To add on to my rant...

I wonder.. just wonder...

Lets just say we all had the cash to drop on DragonBalls...
Lets say we all bulk/DB buy then bot and PK every free player and new account until people stop joining.

I bet TQ would bot jail us real fast then, huh?

Edit: Or what if I run a private deticated server out in another country like all the torrents sites do, and sell Dragon balls and Soc super items for half the price?
I could even have a GM online for every major map too. I'd hold weekly surveys that would actually make a change to the game if players wanted it.
I bet I can do it all on my own!

Last edited by KENSHIN666; 02-12-2009 at 07:23.
KENSHIN666 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook