View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008, 13:03   #19
MorrisvilleMMMP

MorrisvilleMMMP has a reputation beyond reputeMorrisvilleMMMP has a reputation beyond reputeMorrisvilleMMMP has a reputation beyond reputeMorrisvilleMMMP has a reputation beyond reputeMorrisvilleMMMP has a reputation beyond reputeMorrisvilleMMMP has a reputation beyond reputeMorrisvilleMMMP has a reputation beyond reputeMorrisvilleMMMP has a reputation beyond reputeMorrisvilleMMMP has a reputation beyond reputeMorrisvilleMMMP has a reputation beyond reputeMorrisvilleMMMP has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santix View Post
whuta weird coincidence....

u decided to "bulk" the same day humper got scammed... and... u just had luck... buying his gears for cheap?

u telling us u bought dbs when humper where getting scammed and then u just bought those gears...

im sorry man... i belive in santa

but i dont belive this ****

Well first it takes 3 days to get a bulk pack. So that cant be a coincidence and obviously when i saw humperdink in the market she was like 115 so the person that scammed her had the items for a while because when i bought them they were all low lvl which is the reason why i bought them. So i dont know what to tell ya and yea why is projects fighting some1 elses battles so that mean that person knows that she cant do anything because she lent the gears to a freind and it was her own mistake. But i am really sry for her. But unless i get what i orginally paid for the gears im keeping them sry.