View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008, 12:50   #18
Santix
Sir Tano

Santix has a reputation beyond reputeSantix has a reputation beyond reputeSantix has a reputation beyond reputeSantix has a reputation beyond reputeSantix has a reputation beyond reputeSantix has a reputation beyond reputeSantix has a reputation beyond reputeSantix has a reputation beyond reputeSantix has a reputation beyond reputeSantix has a reputation beyond reputeSantix has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorrisvilleMMMP View Post
Everything was going fine until i asked to join LE because i heard it was a good guild. After that projects accused me of being a hacker/scammer because i had bought some1 elses gear that were scammed i had no clue. Then i had to go threw all this **** with them them tried to buy it back cheaper then what i bought it and i said hell no because im not loosing money being that i bulked. Then he went into give me the gears back or they would report it being cheecheesama or something like that is a big bulker and knows GMs real well and that i would be banned. Is projects just a ******* or did this this scamming really happen i dont have any problems with projects or any of the LE i just wanna know why would i get banned and why would u guys threaten to kos me when i had nothing to do with this.
whuta weird coincidence....

u decided to "bulk" the same day humper got scammed... and... u just had luck... buying his gears for cheap?

u telling us u bought dbs when humper where getting scammed and then u just bought those gears...

im sorry man... i belive in santa

but i dont belive this ****
Retired CO after TALISMAN PATCHES
want the coolest avatar u will ever have!! then u ugly noob check this link!
http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=465998
Quote:
Originally posted by AmoN
Too bad when someone is acting like a pro when he doesnt have his own char ;F
Santix is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook