View Single Post
Old 06-18-2008, 14:37   #43
mystica
FlyingDutc

mystica has a reputation beyond reputemystica has a reputation beyond reputemystica has a reputation beyond reputemystica has a reputation beyond reputemystica has a reputation beyond reputemystica has a reputation beyond reputemystica has a reputation beyond reputemystica has a reputation beyond reputemystica has a reputation beyond reputemystica has a reputation beyond reputemystica has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killecesar View Post
No they're not actually. Apart from the Real players who else do you have playing for 'big' European sides?

van der Sar - Looked very shakey for Utd this season.
Boulahrouz - Can't get into the Chelsea first team.
Kuyt - Worst player in the world.
van Persie - Huge interest for Hleb, Adebayor and Fabregas but none for van Persie, strange eh?

Oh and I'm not Spanish
van der sar won united the championsleague..
boulahrouz i havent seen to many attackers passing him in this tournament so far so he plays good enough..
kuyt, i dont know what u got against him?! he fights for ball possesion and scores goals..
Van Persie, maybe no interest for him, but he plays good enough..

and then we come to the point again.. in the group where netherlands was in there has been scored 13 times? off which netherlands scored 9?!

so all players played better then the so called good vice-world champions, the world champion and we beat the team to which they both couldnt get further then a draw

and ur favourite spain just got lucky against greece, they were close to being the only team losing points to greece
Fallyn arch-arch 130-130
2killu troj-troj-archer 124-130-104
Light server:
2killu trojan 109 RETIRED thnx 0blivion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilishlykatt
Like I said, several people PM'd me and were bothered by it, so it was harming someone.

Quote:
Orginially Posted by lil Water tao
A good mod would tell them to go cut themselfs
mystica is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook