View Single Post
Old 06-18-2008, 13:02   #40
mystica
FlyingDutc

mystica has a reputation beyond reputemystica has a reputation beyond reputemystica has a reputation beyond reputemystica has a reputation beyond reputemystica has a reputation beyond reputemystica has a reputation beyond reputemystica has a reputation beyond reputemystica has a reputation beyond reputemystica has a reputation beyond reputemystica has a reputation beyond reputemystica has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killecesar View Post
Yes Liverpool actually do pay that much for junk, I believe Pennant and Crouch cost about that as well. And do you really think 14 million euros is a pricetag for a world class player? Chelsea paid that for a defender in January that has yet to play a match and looks like never will play a match for them with the signing of Bosingwa.

I would agree that van Persie can be good but as soon as he looks like hes come into some form he always gets injured and to be a top class player you have to be consistant.

I never said that Holland didn't play well, all I'm saying is that individually they dont have the quality compared to say Spain or Portugal. Do you think 4 years ago Greece had the best quality team? No.

If thats the Dutch league then tell me how many teams have reached the knockout stages of the Champions League the past 3 season? Also how many of the starting 11 of the national team actually in the domestic league?

see, thats where u screw urself...

Our players are good enough to go to the big teams all across europe. The only players u dont call **** are the ones playing in spain tho.. Thats a bit weird dont u think?

And the reason that all good dutch players dont play in the netherlands? cause we arent stupid enough to pay so much to players, like u spanish suckers do

Goodbye
Fallyn arch-arch 130-130
2killu troj-troj-archer 124-130-104
Light server:
2killu trojan 109 RETIRED thnx 0blivion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilishlykatt
Like I said, several people PM'd me and were bothered by it, so it was harming someone.

Quote:
Orginially Posted by lil Water tao
A good mod would tell them to go cut themselfs
mystica is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook