View Single Post
Old 06-17-2008, 15:19   #33
mystica
FlyingDutc

mystica has a reputation beyond reputemystica has a reputation beyond reputemystica has a reputation beyond reputemystica has a reputation beyond reputemystica has a reputation beyond reputemystica has a reputation beyond reputemystica has a reputation beyond reputemystica has a reputation beyond reputemystica has a reputation beyond reputemystica has a reputation beyond reputemystica has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killecesar View Post
Sorry but you know nothing. The only 'top players' Holland have are Sneijder, Robben and van Nistelrooy. Spain by far are the strongest team individually with Casillas, Puyol, Ramos, Silva, Xavi, Iniesta, Fabregas, Torres and Villa all being 'top players'. Any midfield that can keep Cesc on the bench must be filled with world class players.

Don't count Italy out of this yet. They were highly unlucky to get beaten by Holland and if the linesman actually did his job and flagged offside then the result could have been different.
LOL,

u wanna say van persie is not a top player?
u wanna say kuyt is not a top player?

They both walked passed france and italy defenders like they wherent even there and they play for europeans biggest football clubs
Fallyn arch-arch 130-130
2killu troj-troj-archer 124-130-104
Light server:
2killu trojan 109 RETIRED thnx 0blivion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilishlykatt
Like I said, several people PM'd me and were bothered by it, so it was harming someone.

Quote:
Orginially Posted by lil Water tao
A good mod would tell them to go cut themselfs
mystica is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook