View Single Post
Old 08-24-2007, 15:57   #66
Jadagrail
Banned

Jadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jadagrail
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*IXLegacyXI*~ View Post
Who cares? This is on a gaming forum which was meant to be ENJOYED. Let people do what they want. If you actually take this seriously and think this somehow represents your REAL "Reputation", or "respect", then that's pretty pathetic, dude.

One's reputation or respect should not be said. If you truly are respected, then you are respected and you will know it. Reputation on some gaming forum should not dictate how much respect or reputation you really have.

To me, I see this as a game to reach the top. Forums were fun to spam for me, but now, I got something else to do on it. I'm sure most of the people see it that way as well. I mean honestly, who would think that this represents your REAL Reputation or respect?
I've already said a post identical to that in OT, so yeah, I'm aware of this.

It's for fun, so why let morons mess up the "system" by bribing random posters with in-game items and such just to up their rep?

Including what Akira said about proxys, and what I've said about abuse of the system, it's just another way for people to be lame about it, so I felt the need to at least say "try not to be lame" during the first day.

If my attempts at trying to keep things fair for everyone bothers you, then give me a negative rep leg, seriously, go ahead.

My apologies if I offended you.
Jadagrail is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook