Thread: reincarnation
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2011, 08:02   #7
Draconan

Draconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by duracell View Post
I am a pure fire and if i go nin-war-fire would i have to relevel all of my fire skills?
I went from pure fire to Monk-War-Fire. Cure and Meditation will epiphany as long as you epiphany every incarnation. I wouldn't bother with meditation since how fast it raises is dependant on your max mana, it is easier to relevel from scratch than to epiphany when you only have 800 mana. Thunder and fire since they need to be relearned would have to be raised from scratch every incarnation. All other Fire skills will have to be learned from scratch. there is your long answer

Short answer.....

Yes.

Note regarding Meditation: after going monk to 110 I had meditation in the high 30% elementary which stayed after I reincarnated. because of this I raised my meditation to level 1 as warrior before I reincarnated, it did not epiphany back up to level 2, but did epiphany to level 1 as soon I did my first meditation as a fire.
Draconan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook