View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009, 03:22   #53
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbeo View Post
i cannot create an account, the link to register dead Help me!
The link from the tab at the top of the CO home page is working for me, hopefully it is working for you now. If not, try this direct link:
https://account.91.com/common/signup...tp://co.91.com

If that still doesn't work, there are several possibilities.

- Try another browser (Internet Explorer should work, I have *occasionally* had problems with pages displaying using Firefox or Opera)

- Check that your computer's system date is correct (your security could be rejecting it because the dates on the security certificate for the CO site do not match you system date)

- Check that your firewall isn't blocking the site

If you still can't register after that, I suggest you post in a separate thread and give details of any error message you get.

Good luck!

Some of my 2nd rb Dream/Crystal characters:
_Twoflower_: Pure arch
Jeanie1: Nin-war-monk
Rat_trap: Wat-war-monk
*Gregorian* & TwoFlower: Pure monks
Draupadi: Nin-war-fire
Taoflower: Pure wat
The-Last-Resort : Tro-war-arch