View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 15:33   #5
*Red_Ranger*
okn

*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to *Red_Ranger*
Roooooooooooooooooooooooooooofl , You people are mindless. =x , Pwnt !
By the way , Get your mind back and do US favor and leave this forums , Its overpowered on you people . You guyz are like the people who saying " I have eyes so I can smell ;D PWNT!!!!

Your place where you guyz will find people have the same level of mind "Like your poor minds ofc" is http://bbs.arab.91.com/
Hope you guyz understand that THIS FORUMS FOR THE DECENT ENGLISH SPEAKERS!!! did you Get my ****ing point or still your poor mind didn't get it ? ;x
By the way : ta7ya masr ya baba .
And I've been joining with the english men because they are respected!! And try to control yourself , We arn't fighting with insulting , We are just having fun at the last .;x
@Peter , I thought you were smarter.

Last edited by *Red_Ranger*; 08-10-2009 at 15:37.