View Single Post
Old 04-09-2011, 11:12   #11
Burakkufire

Burakkufire is on a distinguished road
CO Mac Beta Client issues/bugs

**I own a 13" Macbook Pro and it runs Snow Leopard 10.6.6**

I made an account here just for the purpose of listing out what I've noticed. I've been away from the game for a while and downloaded this when I heard that CO was coming to Mac! Yay! Anyways, here are 3 things I've noticed:

1) Starting out with #1! I've found other players on the Mac Beta that also have a Macbook Pro like me and from those that have successfully launched and played this game, the 1st thing they noticed was that the bottom part of the CO Client gets blocked by the Dock. All the buttons and stuff aren't accessible. A small temporary solution is to hide the Dock in order to allow some access to some of those buttons and options but it still hides some of the other buttons. When you try to reach for the buttons, the hidden Dock will more will very likely just pop up and block your buttons again. I've attached screenshots of this in this reply. Resolving this would be greatly appreciated.

2) When some XP skills activate (those that make a some kind of trail that follows the character's movement), it might show a little blocky? Not sure how to describe it, but it's like some colors and stuff overlaps. I've only seen this a few times. I don't know if it was done on purpose.

3) Some monsters are invisible, despite still being able to see their names. They can still be killed though. This happens sometimes and I've noticed that it's pretty much where many monsters spawn at the same time. (I think you guys call them mob spawns?)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	With the Dock.jpg
Views:	2194
Size:	199.5 KB
ID:	142463   Click image for larger version

Name:	Without the Dock.jpg
Views:	2150
Size:	195.0 KB
ID:	142464  
Burakkufire is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook