View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007, 13:57   #48
[S]kywing
Sexy Noop~

[S]kywing has a reputation beyond repute[S]kywing has a reputation beyond repute[S]kywing has a reputation beyond repute[S]kywing has a reputation beyond repute[S]kywing has a reputation beyond repute[S]kywing has a reputation beyond repute[S]kywing has a reputation beyond repute[S]kywing has a reputation beyond repute[S]kywing has a reputation beyond repute[S]kywing has a reputation beyond repute[S]kywing has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CloudDaGreat View Post
hahaha, interesting. was always wondering since i first heard that it was possible they would start merging servers who we'd merge with if we did and when. I for one already planned to pwn ppl from the opposite server. Personally im sure that they probably plan to do the same thing just to try to put they power to the test against the sexiest sever of all times(yes even sexier than dragon ) Boom!

*edit* btw just a joke for the most part i would just love to start off the gw but bleh, new friends are overrated lol, half of them arent trust worthy on diamond alone lol.
LIES! You know we give good bumsecks =o better than... XD

thy_vengeance level 112 water-fire <Guild: Bhelliom>
PangTong level 125 water-fire (PantyThong >.>) <Guild: Sanctuary>
--------------------------------------

Server: Dragon-Diamond-Diamond (Forgot how many times we split)
Melee fire ftw
<3 2Handers first 2h Tao since Dragon

-Retired Nab-
[S]kywing is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook