View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007, 11:20   #47
CloudDaGreat
Clod!

CloudDaGreat has a brilliant futureCloudDaGreat has a brilliant futureCloudDaGreat has a brilliant futureCloudDaGreat has a brilliant futureCloudDaGreat has a brilliant futureCloudDaGreat has a brilliant futureCloudDaGreat has a brilliant futureCloudDaGreat has a brilliant futureCloudDaGreat has a brilliant futureCloudDaGreat has a brilliant futureCloudDaGreat has a brilliant future
hahaha, interesting. was always wondering since i first heard that it was possible they would start merging servers who we'd merge with if we did and when. I for one already planned to pwn ppl from the opposite server. Personally im sure that they probably plan to do the same thing just to try to put they power to the test against the sexiest sever of all times(yes even sexier than dragon ) Boom!

*edit* btw just a joke for the most part i would just love to start off the gw but bleh, new friends are overrated lol, half of them arent trust worthy on diamond alone lol.
MangChi lvl 130 Reborn Troj-War lvl 130-130(Sword prof. Fixed)
GoTekEnAraDaTao Market Char!
CloudDaGreat aka. Clod, aka SexyManCloud, aka GrapeApe.

Stellar winds...........can stink when somebody farts in it LOL.

Last edited by CloudDaGreat; 11-19-2007 at 11:22. Reason: because i felt like adding something extra
CloudDaGreat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook