View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010, 19:28   #5
niroshido
Banned

niroshido has a reputation beyond reputeniroshido has a reputation beyond reputeniroshido has a reputation beyond reputeniroshido has a reputation beyond reputeniroshido has a reputation beyond reputeniroshido has a reputation beyond reputeniroshido has a reputation beyond reputeniroshido has a reputation beyond reputeniroshido has a reputation beyond reputeniroshido has a reputation beyond reputeniroshido has a reputation beyond repute
to sum it up:

I recommend that TQ do the following

REVIEW THE QUESTS - Make them more interesting and less depressing

CREATE CLASS QUESTS - Make quests designed to test warriors, others to test ninjas, tro's, tao's etc. etc. etc.

RESTUDY THE PAYMENT SYSTEM - Taking away the power the Dragonball has on the game, whilst allowing players spend a few USD/EURO etc. to buy an in game good.

CREATE A NEW SYSTEM TO CREATE NEW GEAR - a re-look into weapons, armors, helms etc. offering more versatility and advantages.

CREATE A SYSTEM TO BUILD GEAR - a re-look into how players can actually acquire super gear, by physically producing the good they want

example : sword smith : A person who is an avid sword builder. With the proper tools, the sword smith can produce unique weapons with hidden attributes such as poison or mana regeneration properties.

RESTUDY THE USE OF MINES - There are few reasons to go to a mine, DC mine its gold ore to make silver from sales, PC mine the blue mouse quest or the house upgrade cert. TC mine for archer and guard.
niroshido is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook