View Single Post
Old 08-17-2010, 12:12   #48
Radna
I am Drugs

Radna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond repute
I started back in the end of 2004. The next year I started travelling the US following Renaissance festivals, usually living out of a tent in a campgrounds for 6-9 months of each year. Which I still do. I do have to say I miss the first year of playing Conquer, it was probably my longest uninterrupted time getting to play. Definitely had the most fun, just getting to 130 took me over 6 months. I remember levelling alot of waters to 110 for friends and in game gain. Good times. When it was like a mission to get just as good as those bulk pack purchasers and finally push them around. Then more of them started showing up, then more but less that I could understand or have a coherent conversation with. Then, sad.
"Oh, I'm not a percussionist, I just like to hit things." Tom Waits
"I entered these novelty rooms to go changed after swimming and was confronted by a lizard that I subdue have confidence in would contain filled a shoe box."
Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
Radna is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook