View Single Post
Old 07-28-2015, 22:40   #299
zaki...max
Super User

zaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by witchi View Post
Never said all, most of them are even though they either deny it(or will flat out not tell you even tho they sportin an egy flag) and say they live elsewhere to try to cover up botting. Most of them that iv'e asked has said that they live in egypt. Plus if you've been reading it doesn't explain them being garbage at ninja when the bots are down, but when an update hits, they are good again. My point being you can't play ninja and 5-7 chain hits with lag, unless of course if your using CoWorker or another bot such as Co AI. Kitten*'s skills(as well as the other ninjas on your side) comes and goes with the patches/updates on bots, the pattern is not hard to see.

But also since your here, i guess its ok when u let zika play your fire at Elite Pks using spdup from CoWorker, when before Coworker he got **** on by any ninja that was capable within seconds. But after Coworker no ninja whether it had been Eljefe,Army,lucifer or even Sofia, none could land a 2 chain on your fire, why? Cause they were too slow? No. Its because zika speeds with spdup. They all get off 1 TFB every so often and cant get the 2nd hit to kill cuz of the speedhack. Its the same reason zika tried to win Elite pk 2 weeks ago with your fire and not his ninja, he was just gonna speed hack his way to the win, but it backfired and he lost.

And convos like this make you wonder...
Thats weird I never used sophia in epk before always ahmed ''Silent" who using her n I always using fire and that thing year ago until today nothing change.

Spha
zaki...max is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook