View Single Post
Old 07-28-2015, 19:54   #293
IamCesiang
Ceecee

IamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by witchi View Post
How? They live in egypt. Which means their ping is **** on US servers. It's not possible to have 300+ping and TFB that way, that goes for all of them. It's as i said before, that's like a US player playing on EU and TFBing or FBing that way without a hiccup, it wont happen. Sure you might land a hit or 2 here and there but you won't 5-7 chain someone like they do. I find it funny that when CoWorker is down kitten* can't land anything, her tactic is to just stand still and wait for you to jump to her which is super funny, but when CoWorker is working she (and others) are phenomenal ninjas It was the same after they patched Magic type before, they all sucked at ninja until something new came along. They been cheating ever since we got to icey, apparently 300+ping is the new 70 and them TFBing with said ping is totally legit.
Problem is you just generalized all players in zika's side lives in egypt. The new botjail case for our kitten's ninja during ctf is very ridiciulous. The player behind it is a legit with a very good ping that lives far far away from eypt.. He is workin out the case atm, to prove there's no illegal activity which u called "botting"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
Who cares I look fabulous.

Classic: Prosperity-Liberty; Volcano; Thunder; Venus; Phoenix; Eternity ; BABYICEY
IamCesiang is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook