View Single Post
Old 07-28-2015, 17:57   #291
witchi
O.N.I.F.C

witchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilike2pies View Post
I will just leave this here.. Grats you found a post he made 6 years ago. That means so much.. LOL.

And sidenote. How did that vid even botjail kitten anyway? Lol The only thing I see there is someone teletfbing.. Which like everyone does in like every vid? Thats far from enough proof of anything tbh.
How? They live in egypt. Which means their ping is **** on US servers. It's not possible to have 300+ping and TFB that way, that goes for all of them. It's as i said before, that's like a US player playing on EU and TFBing or FBing that way without a hiccup, it wont happen. Sure you might land a hit or 2 here and there but you won't 5-7 chain someone like they do. I find it funny that when CoWorker is down kitten* can't land anything, her tactic is to just stand still and wait for you to jump to her which is super funny, but when CoWorker is working she (and others) are phenomenal ninjas It was the same after they patched Magic type before, they all sucked at ninja until something new came along. They been cheating ever since we got to icey, apparently 300+ping is the new 70 and them TFBing with said ping is totally legit.
AmberRose Lvl140 Wat-tro-War 403bp
whiteychan Lvl 140 Wat-War-Tro 386bp
witchi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook