View Single Post
Old 07-28-2015, 15:06   #288
Mucle
MathGenius

Mucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Mucle, Panda,

I gave you his username and mentioned contents of his posting history. I assumed you could have checked this yourself, being members and all. For what it's worth, there is no need to download an aimbot and the presumption must be that if you have, you are intending to use it to profit and not merely for fun.

I also can't stand people lying with impunity and I cannot stand people using GMS to get out of jail. Even though the above may not be proof that Zika still bots, it is at least proof that he has downloaded aimbots in the past and is willing to lie about it when questioned.

Prom.
I agree with you and I see what you are tryign to say here, don't get me wrong. But in your previous post it looks like you said "you have an epvp account, you must be botting". Which isn't true, I have never botted (only used that multiclient ages ago as mentioned, but I hardly call that botting),if you see me play you can easily see that, lol. Having an account doesn't mean your botting, but posting thank you for this bot, then yea.. it does raise some questions lol

Char-collector

Dark
130-130-140 Wat-War-Nin, 33B Donation, fixed Chi)
130-130-140 Nin-War-Fire
130-130-140 Pure-Water

130-130-140 Pure-Water(fixed Chi)
130-130-140 Pure Monk
130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro

130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro
130-133-129 Nin-War-Fire
130-130-140 Nin-War-Water

QUIT (too late)
Mucle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook