Thread: The Happening
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2008, 19:54   #12
specialweapon
Šarkness

specialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:kaila:. View Post
SICKO!

*****SPOILER********* READ AT UR OWN RISK!

THE MAN SHOT HIS OWN SON IN THE HEAD! THEN 2 MINUTES LATER THEY COULD OF BEEN SAVED..

Sigh...

I will go cry now.

I watched Rendition today its about Egyptians blowing themselves up.
that wasn't enough detail!

they had 4 bullets and 5 people, so the main character dude shoots the other 4 people, includeing his son, as an act of mercy from the "creatures", and when he is ready to die and goes to face the monsters, the military comes and clears the way, and then he knows he ****ed up

idk why but i got a chuckle out of it.
Originally posted by Devega#3
God invented boobs because ******'s alone are scary. Large dark gaping holes that you can lose things in. You don't usually stick your ***** in stuff like that.
Quote:
"Death is the only one of my adventures that I can not tell"
this quote is dedicated to our beloved Weirlion who has recently passed, you will be missed

R.I.P seren.

WE IS NERDS

ass hair has a purpose too!
specialweapon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook