Thread: The Happening
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2008, 19:40   #8
specialweapon
Šarkness

specialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winduu View Post
I didnt like the ending of Iam Legend the story was okay but just didnt like the ending. Most anything with Mark Wahlburg in it is really good Like Shooter
lmao i noticed all of the new movies have a twist in the ending that all sorta bugged me, pissed me off, or made me laugh, i.e "the mist" "i am legend" and "3:10 to yuma"
Originally posted by Devega#3
God invented boobs because ******'s alone are scary. Large dark gaping holes that you can lose things in. You don't usually stick your ***** in stuff like that.
Quote:
"Death is the only one of my adventures that I can not tell"
this quote is dedicated to our beloved Weirlion who has recently passed, you will be missed

R.I.P seren.

WE IS NERDS

ass hair has a purpose too!
specialweapon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook