View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 05:12   #14
MunKop

MunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by T.I.Marbury!?!? View Post
some guy killed a gm once fbing him in tc and sitting under guard and got a bunch of super +4 soc items LMFAO. the gm didn't even kno who killed him cuz he was afk.
If you played sapphire that was me and my friends.. I didn't land the final blow, but this is back when GMs had like 300k HP or something off the charts. We finally dropped him and he dropped about 5 dbs and a bunch of super socs.. the guy that killed him got a temp ban if I remember correctly and all the items were taken back, the dbs we used immediately and we got to keep lol.

Definately miss old PvP, and how no one could really get past 127. Bulking didn't mean instantly untouchable, like it does now.

Bah, make this game fun again :\

DanKin - 130 130 130 pure nin, rebirthed to Archer since they're lame and 1 hit everything. Leveled through hard work and dedication, not bots.

Unity - Our side always wins.
MunKop is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook