View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 10:39   #275
AiSixx
Meow

AiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheekyPunk27 View Post
in arena - every now and again during the fight that box pops up saying who my opponent is, where I can click "okay" or "equipment". As well, sometimes I can't jump - I click and nothing happens. I think the two issues are related.

anyone else have the same problem?
I've had the problem of not being able to jump properly in arena, and maybe this part is just my imagination but it seems to be alot worse on the left hand side of it lol o.o

[edit: just read all these properly, so it is the left side and not my imagination lol? ;o]

Also all chats are still freaking white >.>

And it's all in how you mix the two, and it starts just where the light exists, it's a feeling that you cannot miss and it burns a hole through everyone that feels it.

Last edited by AiSixx; 03-19-2013 at 10:42.
AiSixx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook