View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 09:42   #48
Winddancer
Byes

Winddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowbutterfly View Post
My Anti-virus ain't free. I have a legit license good for a year. FYI.

Sorry but i trust my anti-virus, that's why i have it. If it says something maybe wrong, well maybe there is. Been playing CO for years now, with this AV. My AV only updates virus definition files, not like CO.exe that's always changing w/ every patch. I'm not forcing the issue but still, i believe players deserve some sort of explanation from TQ as to why should my AV (again, its not free and its not AVG) react to the latest patches on CO as if (given the benefit of the doubt) there's a trojan.
Why should they explain anything when its not their fault?

And do tell us which paid AV reacts to those false trojans, I would like to get that tested.

So long and thanks for all the fish

Winddancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook