View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 21:30   #3
~Bankai
Banned

~Bankai has a reputation beyond repute~Bankai has a reputation beyond repute~Bankai has a reputation beyond repute~Bankai has a reputation beyond repute~Bankai has a reputation beyond repute~Bankai has a reputation beyond repute~Bankai has a reputation beyond repute~Bankai has a reputation beyond repute~Bankai has a reputation beyond repute~Bankai has a reputation beyond repute~Bankai has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ƒrenzy View Post
Fixed

Anyway, tell me good site to watch streaming anime...i wanna start watchin more. But i dun wanna download it

Ty ~<3
Ty, its like 5:24 am so yah im tired.

Well i can reccomend a fair few it depends what your after, and yah ?

Well my main site i go on, which i used to be a Quality Checker for is Instantz.net

Really good site, has a big index, but if theres a broken link tell me, and i'll point you in the right direction where to watch it.

The only ones you'll find problems with are Veoh links, cause well veoh just sucks now, before it was really good so everything is done with veoh on there.

Also i reccomend Anilinkz.com anime4f.com and anijunkie.com they're all pretty good as well.

The reason im saying more sites is because some have links to one anime that will work that the other site wont. so you can look around and stuff and eventually find the episode to watch.

For manga i'd say onemanga.com best site for it.

But as i say, if your stuck looking for a certain episode of an anime i'll tell you where to find it

Also you should go on this myanimelist.net and make a profile and add all the anime/manga you've watched and read, and then put the link in your sig

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/-Ancient <--- just the tip off my memory of the animes i've watched/plan to watch e.t.c most are movies as well i plan to watch o.O
~Bankai is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook