View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 07:00   #11
Thechosenone17

Thechosenone17 has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone17 has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone17 has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone17 has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone17 has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone17 has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone17 has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone17 has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone17 has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone17 has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone17 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deveno View Post
i'm thinking it's you who isn't getting the point.

you think that interfering with the ability of the moderators to do their jobs makes you look cool to the other kids?

i can't make you grow up, but i can refuse to take you seriously until you do.
O_o I did it one time. You banned me, cool. I can't do it again. Why keep banning me? A normal person would be like "Oh he's back, well he can't do anything". Instead you insist on banning me over and over O_o. I deserved to lose my 04 account for what I did and I don't deny that. But what drives you to continue?