View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 18:20   #55
KinGSh*T

KinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by KinGSh*T View Post
Updates perhaps not but a lack of any would only make a permanent cheat engine for that version possible, I say update but dont add more **** we have to pay for in order to compete with the 1 or two people that can actually afford these changes.

I understand TQ is strictly about money so i understand them leaving lotto as a part of classic, but updates that include features that offer more things to pay for only decrease the in-game economy as non-buyers, (the ones that hunt mets and gold and rb gear that we buy a swap dbs for) will no longer play as its no longer entertaining for them. Fully updated servers are virtually barren for exactly that reason.

"Features" = no competition. Exactly the reason we all moved to classic.

Didnt vote as i agree with none.

Edit* IF 2nd rb monks could sacrifice attributes permanently for permed refinery buffs then perhaps it would be a welcome addition (refinery and monks) Other than that it will only lead to an open CP shopping mall :S

Last edited by KinGSh*T; 01-21-2010 at 18:21. Reason: thought i was on edit not quote lol.
KinGSh*T is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook