View Single Post
Old 05-04-2019, 20:35   #24
scoobysnacked
Refreshe

scoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to scoobysnacked
So for Al if those who have played co2 and seen / felt /pk'd what do you think of it? I thought it was decent, the moment was a bit funky, altho I was playing on a crappy PC. Im sure it would have felt a lot more fluid had i bwen on a better machine. Anyway i thought the same felt / played mediocre at best. The pk / casting system felt clunky and to me it seemed not thought out well. There is no instant cast no singular skill to work on. Just a bunch of skills cast one after another. I wanted to be able to click or fire and be able to continually cast fire bolts aty enemy, not click on him and wait for casting time, the have 4 other skills cast after it. For someone like myself who has played a water tao foe the past 8 + years it felt ocward and brken as all hell. The moment while fighting delt labored at best.. and the class buildability was from what I saw no existant.. all in all i didn't like the way the tao class played whatsoever. I didn't even give the other classes a chance because I was so disappointed with the way the tao felt. Anyone else think /feel the same way about their new " conquer 2.0 "

was once a water named weT_Dreams! 130-130-140 dutchess

Full Support Water 370 + BP 198 immunity 58 K hp.

My Little Hitter!
Dragonwarrior-x3 130-130-135-Duke.
was once a work in progress....

and three other accounts that are currently noobish
scoobysnacked is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook