View Single Post
Old 06-24-2017, 13:42   #58
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalDragonX View Post
I have a few ideas i'd like to hear your feedback. I dont see the point of perfection stones having an expiry. Stones dont have one. Why not just remove it? Also I mentioned somewhere else that they should be stackable imo. Same with yin and yang jades and regular protection pills for jiang hu. I think they should be stackable and have no expiry. Maybe flowers and love letters stackable too?
Honestly, they should make all items stackable except for potions. IMO as then you could have 10000 potions in your inventory taking up one slot and no risk in pk tournaments etc at least now you have to either sash or remote warehouse them or buy them from shopping mall etc when you're running low. Regular protection pills I think the reason they were not made stackable is because they each have their own expiratory time if you auto hunt them, it could be pretty complicated without making a new item to get them to stack when you get the out of the bag vs auto hunting them with the different expiry times and I think that may have been why they don't and the others do. I don't think they should remove the timer on them, as this would make them into "Super Protection Pills" and there would be no difference between the two.

For that same reason that's why perfection stones can't stack at the moment, but if you removed the expiration timer on them then I do think they should be stackable and see no reason why there should be an expiration timer in the first place. It'd be nice for players who are still working to get full super, although a few, could save their stones until they got their "main gear".

Honestly, IMHO even saddles should go to 10k. It's not like you get that many from auto hunting overnight, you get maybe 100-200 max if you're lucky. So there's really no "balance" if it were to worry about it would just save inventory space in the long run if you want to do a big batch one day.

http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=761506

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia

Last edited by Returning; 06-24-2017 at 14:22.
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook