View Single Post
Old 03-13-2017, 06:26   #48
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
Well, it's better than the current system of the two stronger guilds just swapping pole's over and over. At least this way you have two different entry points, and brings more action into the game. If the weaker side loses so be it, it's guild war after all. Either people will keep fighting, or, they will admit defeat and be absorbed into the stronger/bigger guilds. It's better than wasting 2.5+hr pointlessly wasting there waiting for the enemy to essentially use gate jump all at once to charge to the pole. Honestly, I'd be ok if GW was more Skill pk stat based, however, I know a lot of people would disagree with this. "I'm looking at you antibreak users."
I'm not sure your suggestion is better than the current system (unless you're on the stronger side), because it becomes incredibly easy for one side to dominate GW. All you need is a couple of strong ninjas on each gate spamming twilight dance, with fires/assassins on the walls.

I'm not saying the current offline TG system works, because when I used to play it pissed me off a lot, but I think the better solution would simply be to give the pole considerably more HP, which would stop the assassin spam. If you stop offline TG completely, it becomes virtually impossible to get into the castle if server is dominated by one side.