View Single Post
Old 02-01-2008, 06:55   #3
DrakeArconis
Ex-Player

DrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DrakeArconis Send a message via MSN to DrakeArconis Send a message via Yahoo to DrakeArconis Send a message via Skype™ to DrakeArconis
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekTran View Post
yay!, 18 years now woot. i just want to say that today will be awesomeneseses
and everyone say happy b-day or i will get angry!.. and you wont like me when im angry rawr! (hulk... yea duh)
who's amber?
generally i find people who actually have lives don't get very worked up when some internet random makes humourous remarks about them
Quote:
Originally Posted by NooblyGoobly View Post
Good job, you just gave us the equivalent of "I know you are, but what am I" as a defense. Simply astounding.
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:JaK:. View Post
Most of the idiotic posts in this thread are becuase some people just don't have the attention span to read. I however, read the whole thread.
Life is Meaningless
T.Bear
DrakeArconis is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook